'15 FiST in Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by RevinRed302, Mar 10, 2015.

1. RevinRed302

RevinRed302 Member

Hello all!

I am about 15 minutes into my Forum membership, and 4 days into my '15 Fiesta ST ownership! I am absolutely loving the car, and all I can't think about is driving it. I think it is one of very few Fiesta ST's in the Milwaukee area, so I'm even more excited. So now I have to ask. What are the "must haves" or "must do"s for a new Fiesta ST owner? I am open to doing a bit of tuning and moding (once my bank account recovers) but I just want to get a feel for the owners community. Any suggestions are welcome!

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. LT Berzerker

LT Berzerker Active Member

Welcome, also in mke myself. Short shift bracket from boomba is huge improvement on the feel of the car, and a clear bra I would personally suggest (several chips I need to fix) and mud flaps for the winter :)

RevinRed302 likes this.
  4. LT Berzerker

Oh and Weathertech mats!

5. RevinRed302

RevinRed302 Member

Thanks! Mats are definitely first on the agenda. I'm thinking some slightly more affordable ones for now though. did you install the short throw yourself?

6. LT Berzerker

Yea super easy, if the bracket bolts are agreeable... Lmk if you want help when you start modding :) I'm in cudahy (cheap rent = more monies for mods)

7. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Welcome and you can't go wrong with anything Boomba. A almost "local" company ..

LT Berzerker likes this.
  8. LT Berzerker

I have to meet this moe guy sometime when I'm up in Marshfield/point/Wausau area :)

RodMoe likes this.
  9. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

I do get to the Madison area a bit in the summer for AutoX and to Blackhawk Farms near Rockford IL. May even venture over to the Mil. Mile if the dates work out :)

10. RevinRed302

RevinRed302 Member

FiST/MKE Club? haha

RodMoe likes this.
  11. CSM

CSM Member

I will be moving to the Racine area later this year! I think we could organize something ;)

12. LT Berzerker

[​IMG]

From last May :) we definitely should start a group!

RevinRed302 likes this.
  13. RevinRed302

RevinRed302 Member

Im always up for an excuse to cruise!

LT Berzerker likes this.
  14. CarefreeAZ

CarefreeAZ Active Member

Did I pass you this morning on Miller Park Way this morning, or was it LT.B or someone else (Black ST with winter tires/black steelies)?

15. RevinRed302

RevinRed302 Member

Nope! Still on stock rims. I actually really like the look of the OEM honey combs.

16. LT Berzerker

Yep, that would have been me... Was running 15" steelies

17. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

There's wisconsin st club on Facebook.

18. LT Berzerker

Just joined it last night lol