2 FiST?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WScottCross, Mar 28, 2014.

1. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I taught my daughter to drive a stick in my ST and now she's hooked. She's seriously looking into trading her 2011 Fiesta SE for an ST. I also took her for a ride-along at the last autox event, so that might have had something to do with her decision too. It'll be pretty cool to have 2 ST's in the house.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

That's sounding awesome! I tried to talk my daughter into something similar, but it's a no-go on that with her. Though maybe if I can get some autox skills and take her along that'll change the outlook. I'll be doing my first-ever go-round with that in a couple weeks. If I come home with an insane grin, maybe that'll prove contagious.

4. WScottCross

She's been going to the autocrosses with me since last year when i had my SES. I think letting her learn to drive stick in mine really sold her. The fact that her boyfriend loves it too is surely a factor.

5. CrookedRacer

CrookedRacer Active Member

One FiST
    Two FiST
    Molten Orange FiST
    Performance Blue FiST

6. WScottCross

If she gets one, I am going to vote for the PB.

pacman24 and RodMoe like this.
  7. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

Yeah, the bf in this case just got tossed to the curb, so that's not gonna be a factor at the moment. If I can get her in the FiST and having fun, I think it'll be a done deal. But right now she doesn't have any interest in that sort of thing.

8. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

Oh, and I agree on the PB as color choice. I think all the women are choosing PB. :angel:

9. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

I don't know if you are allowed to go back for seconds until everybody gets ONE.

Dave

WScottCross likes this.
  10. WScottCross

Ya'll better hurry up then. She's talking to the dealer about a tux black with MO recaros.

Firesail and LuvfiestaST like this.
  11. k757

k757 Active Member

solid color choice

WScottCross likes this.
  12. WScottCross

I thought you'd like that. Seeing yours at the Test&Tune definitely pushed her in that direction.

13. k757

k757 Active Member

I should have warned you that I'm a bad influence

14. lill2012

lill2012 Member

do it!! i'm trading in my '11 SES

15. WScottCross

She wants the black one and she'll put orange numbers on it for autocross. Mine is orange with black numbers

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  16. k757

k757 Active Member

Cool photos for sure