2014+ Fiesta ST & ST180 Aftermarket Parts and Mods Thread

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by BlackBird, May 8, 2014.

1. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Look into the mountune FMIC....on their website you can read about how their intercooler works with the Ford system...and if you go to ATP website, you can see that they feel the stock FMIC is a log jam within the charging system....from what I have read, if you aren't going to upgrade the turbo, having an intercooler that does not match your mods, may give you more problems with overly hot charge air temps at idle and possibly beyond idle...I would contact mountune and see what they have to say...34 years of experience with modding Ford's...yuppers
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Btw, I only buy mountune products and have no affiliation with them...so take my comments as opinion only, as it may seem I am in bed with them...but I am not...because I am on the east coast and they are on the west coast...but if we we're a litlle closer? hey now
  4. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Wish mountune would open a shop in the NYC area or somewhere in the northeast. Everybody seems to be in CA or TX, ignoring a lot of people in the NE area.
    Pokey likes this.
  5. MOFiST

MOFiST Member

6. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

Holy cow. That's seriously high IAT and air charge temp!
  7. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

8. BlackBird

No less than 8 new products added to the list from MBRP Performance Exhausts and Italian exhaust company SuperSprint. Happy Hump Day.
  9. MOFiST

MOFiST Member

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  10. BlackBird

Pumaspeed UK now has the recently-announced TAROX 300mm slotted rotor, six-piston caliper big brake kit with those wild, Penguin-will-hypnotize-you spiral rotor slots. It's now appended to the chassis/braking sector.
  11. BlackBird

There are a bunch of updates coming from some vendors not currently listed on here (new coilovers, BBK options, etc) but I won't be free to work on this thread for a few more days yet. Please bear with me. It'll all get on here soon enough.
  12. BlackBird

Lots of updates. I'm officially out of room on the Chassis, Suspension, and Brakes post.
  13. BlackBird

COBB Tuning Front-Mount Intercooler Kit released today, as well as their hard pipe kit, both added to the lists.
    Firesail likes this.
  14. BlackBird

PEC forged rods and Supertech forged 4032 alloy pistons added to the new engine internals section. Also, added some stuff to the turbo kit section--new vendor link for the GT2554R and a new listing for a brand new GTX2867R turbo kit from SiCo.
  15. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

The SiCO GTX2867R kit is the ATP kit.
  16. BlackBird

Added a link for the Quaife ATB diff--Mountune USA now offers it through their site for US customers.
  17. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

You need to add a section for interior/exterior
  18. BlackBird

COBB Cold Air Intake system added. :)
  19. MonsterST

MonsterST Member

Blackbird. Thanks for all the work on the Mod Thread!!
    BlackBird and k757 like this.
  20. Ca5p3r

Ca5p3r Member

I didn't see these on the list.

Cobb has lowering springs and a sway bar kit.
  21. BlackBird

I'm aware. I didn't have time to add them earlier as the Suspension and Chassis section is maxed out to the post character limit.