2014+ Fiesta ST & ST180 Aftermarket Parts and Mods Thread

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by BlackBird, May 8, 2014.

1. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

Been meaning to add more stuff, but I need to take time and figure out how to get around the character limits. In the meanwhile, check out these new Fortune Auto 510 Series Gen 5 coilovers for the FiST.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. aar0n

aar0n Member

Why arent any of the links posted pointing to edge autosport? They sell a ton of stuff for our cars and infact thats where I have bought most of my stuff.
    http://www.edgeautosport.com/

Ed_the_sledd likes this.
  4. BlackBird

A massive, monstrous conspiracy.

In actuality, I'm just one person, and I'm not aware of every single vendor who has parts for our cars. I basically just maintain this when I have the free time to do so.

Applejack and aar0n like this.
  5. aar0n

aar0n Member

Np just saying in case some people arent aware of them as a vendor. It was more of me trying to help others with more options thats all.

6. BlackBird

Some changes coming down the pipe for this thread, keep a look out....

7. Randy@mountune

Randy@mountune Active Member

Good!!

BlackBird likes this.
  8. BlackBird

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Some various updates to a few different sections, new vendor links, etc.

Firesail likes this.
  9. meFiSTo

meFiSTo Active Member

Thanks for maintaining this big pile-of-parts-options listing. A couple more to consider:
    I purchased the XP8 pads from KNS for a spring track prep and am contemplating the 2-point bar from Pierce. Might see how the car does with the BC Racing coilovers alone first.

Another area for OTS bolt-on adds in the chassis and suspension parts section might be "Camber Adjustment." There are a couple of camber bolt kits offered by FSWERKS:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    BlackBird likes this.
  10. BlackBird

I'll append those either today or this weekend---on the note of brake pads, I know Porterfield does the R4 brake pads for our cars, but is there a direct vendor link for the part # on their site, or is it ordered on a 'call for details' basis?

11. meFiSTo

meFiSTo Active Member

There is a Porterfield discussion here: http://www.fiestast.net/threads/porterfield-r4-and-r4s-race-compound-brake-pads.1029/

There's some contact info on the first page of the thread and if you go to the listed web page, you can find a 2014 Ford Fiesta page for the R4/S pads (street). Two of the listed pads do appear to apply to the ST (as they reference the Fiesta with rear disc brakes -- only currently available with the ST). Due to the page design, you can't list a direct URL. You have to do a kind of local search using the on-page filtering tool ==> year, make, model, manufacturer (no ST option, so I used the Fiesta selection).

BlackBird likes this.
  12. clnfist

clnfist New Member

Boomba has a full short shift kit out besides just the bushings....I tried to put a link but since I just signed up I can't attach a link in a post until I have at least 3 posts and have been a member for two days :(

13. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

It is a sweet unit too the install is best done on a day you no distractions

clnfist likes this.
  14. clnfist

clnfist New Member

Just an FYI that these coilovers don't exist anymore!

15. BlackBird

Really? Unfortunate. What happened? (If you know)

16. clnfist

clnfist New Member

I spoke to a rep at a dealer to get a quote on the 2-Way coilovers with Swift springs and when he called to get pricing they told him they discontinued their coilovers for the Fiesta ST about a year ago....which to me doesn't make sense cause it's really not much longer than a year ago that the car came out.

But that's the story

17. Golfguy11800

Golfguy11800 Member

18. BlackBird

Wow, that's pretty lame. Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I've been attending to life stuff.

19. BlackBird

Mountune catted downpipe added to the list.

20. BlackBird

Some updates here and there for this weekend.

21. BlackBird