2015 SCCA National Tour events

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Autocross' started by Cligedy, Nov 19, 2014.

1. TRev

TRev Member

Welcome Tom! Hope to see you at the Mineral Wells Pro :)

I picked up my car on Friday. We had a rally cross ice event this weekend and I took some practice laps. First one was with 90 miles on the odometer. The car has some really nice lift over steer on the ice! I am running 185/65R15 General Arctic Altimax tires.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. For Sure Events : El Toro Pro, both Crows weekends (I'm co-chair for the Crows Pro weekend), and Lincoln Solo Nats

Maybes : San Diego Tour (love the people, not a huge fan of that lot any more), Packwood weekends (vacation time dependent), Solo Trials in Lincoln the Saturday after Nats (if they do it again).

Less likely Maybe : Pro Finale. Almost certainly need to get in 3 Pros to have a chance, see above Packwood comment. Being 850 miles from Packwood and 1650 from Lincoln means travel time needs to be considered :) .

4. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Registered for Dixie. Off-season sucks. Let's autocross already.

djdennehy and k757 like this.
  5. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

I believe I will be there but I won't make it for test n tune or Friday check in and tech....will have to arrive on site at 6:30 am Sat for quick tech check in and a couple of course walks.

I hope we have a good turn out of at least 8 drivers. HS should really be a fun class.

Cligedy and djdennehy like this.
  6. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Dixie HS is still just one car deep. Is anyone else planning on signing up?

7. TRev

TRev Member

We have three in H Street for the Blytheville Pro and funny that all three of us are making the long haul from Wisconsin.

8. CrookedRacer

CrookedRacer Active Member

I doubt I'll make a single event. There are very few events that are convenient to the mid-atlantic. Maybe New Jersey.

This year I think it will be more track days, and local/regional autocrosses only.

9. ABQautoxer

ABQautoxer Member

Dixie is too far for me, Blytheville probably isn't worth the drive for me either. I'll be at the El Toro, Crows Landing, and Mineral Wells Pros it sounds like. Danny Kao is making me do Crows so he can co-drive . I'll probably be at the CO Champ Tour but possibly in the ES car since I still plan to run that for Nats. #firstworldproblems

10. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

I'm having difficulty with the idea of driving 7 hours to be in an empty class. If nobody signs up, I may try to find a co-drive in another class or withdraw.

Maybe I should register on some mini & civic si forums and stir up some competition.

11. Des

Des Active Member

I could probably find a couple of drivers but alas do not have the cars. If I can't get a codrive in HS, it's CS or AS for me ...

12. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

I will be at Dixie in HS with a codriver. I know of a Mini driver who will also be there in HS, but I don't expect him to have a codriver. I expect a class of 8 or more drivers. I know of 2 more Fiesta ST owners in my region which are capable drivers and driving to many local events. It is only a few hours drive to Dixie. Cligedy, you still plan to have a codriver?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  13. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Sorry, I missed your question about the co-driver, but mine finally firmed up plans. So now HS has 2 drivers. Do you know when people are planning to register?

14. El Toro Pro : IN!

Cligedy and k757 like this.
  15. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

Cligedy, I know I am waiting until February 16th. I expect 3 other drivers to register around the same time.

16. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

Hankook does not seem to be offering contingency. Bummer

17. TRev

TRev Member

IIRC they were late announcing contingency last year. Hopefully that is the case this year too.

18. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

I believe they will do the same this year. Hankook pledged to participate in the 2015 season.

19. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

Registered myself and fiancé for Dixie! My buddy should be registering in his perfectly prepped Mini soon. Still reaching out to two other Fiesta ST drivers.

20. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Excellent! After everyone saying that the konis would be weeks out, I didn't think that I'd have them in time. 4 days later and they show up on my doorstep. Stoked!

21. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

Glad you and your codriver will be able to test the out. Should be a fun weekend. The other two quick Fiesta STs in my area would be nice additions to the class. Can't wait