2015 SCCA National Tour events

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Autocross' started by Cligedy, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Crows Landing Tour : IN (right after reg opened last night :D )

Should be, since I'm now co-chairing the Tour in addition to co-chairing the Pro...

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Des

Des Active Member

In for Blytheville Pro in Trevor's car. HS is 7-deep so far.
    Out for Dixie. I won't drive anything less than a Fiesta :) and doesn't look like any will magically appear.
    And in for Crow's.

4. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

Got 5 in HS for Dixie with another 2 likely to register soon. Palmblad is a fast driver. Can't wait

5. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

It's looking like HS went from spec Mini to spec FiST. That is crazy.

6. Mightymango

Mightymango Active Member

Did you get them from Sam? Good deal.

7. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

No, from Race Consulting Agency. I can't believe their prices, I saved almost $50 over the next best price I could find. Kudos to them.

8. Slowclimb

Slowclimb Active Member

I know Sam had a set of fronts...just checked RCA's site and don't see them there anymore. Could be a while out if all the fronts are sold.
    If they have them or when they do come in RCA has a much better price then anyone else...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  9. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

2 more registered for Dixie! Robertson is definitely capable of showing us how the Mini stacks up against the Fiesta ST. With a soft start and all momentum course, the Mini would still have an advantage.

10. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Glad to see registration starting to fill up. Still would like to see more minis.

11. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

Me too...Also Civics, crxs, maybe a 240sx

12. Nik17

Nik17 Member

Cligedy, is that you co-driving with Brian? He's from my region (NER)

13. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

Brian picked a good time of year to take a break from the NH weather. It is good to have an event close to home and have someone as fast as Brian to run against. Hoping to drive my best and have a fun weekend. Would like some contingency help from Hankook if I am able to drive well enough.

Nik17 likes this.
  14. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Yep, that's me. I've never met him in person, but I have heard that Brian is a pretty quick driver.

15. Nik17

Nik17 Member

He's basically known as the FWD wizard up here. The Kuehl's SMF CRX is absolutely outrageous too. I have no doubt he'll do great in the FiST and then hopefully come back and give me some tips hah

16. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Hmm. If I get beat in my own car, it'll be a long drive home.

Although at ~400 miles/ 6.5hrs, it's already quite a drive.

17. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

Considering Brian also has a Fiesta ST, and he is one of the top FWD autocrossers running, I would not feel bad at all if he beat me in my own car, if I drove well. Besides, he won't be in the car with you for the long ride home.

18. Mightymango

Mightymango Active Member

Trevor beat me in my own car, but I learned a lot from him driving it. Having Brian drive your car should show you more of what it can do.

19. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

Just read they can canceled the Blytheville ProSolo. I was looking forward to keeping up with the results. Hopefully some of the drivers register for Dixie.

20. Nik17

Nik17 Member

It looks like 6/9 HS drivers are in Fiesta STs, so that should give us some decent data. [​IMG]

k757 likes this.
  21. JLWSN

JLWSN Member

Looks like some wet laps at Dixie this weekend. Looking forward to having fun.