2J-Racing Downpipe (Full Race / Catted) 250wtq, $249

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Engine Upgrades' started by joe@2j-racing, Mar 27, 2014.

1. joe@2j-racing

joe@2j-racing Active Member

WP_20140321_11_33_18_Pro.jpg WP_20140314_11_00_19_Pro.jpg

DYNO TESTED fiesta race dp.jpg

Sound Clips:
    Full Throttle

Made from 409 Stainless, bolts to the OEM exhaust or 2JR 3" Catback System. The sound level of the full race to the catted downpipe is nearly same, only 7-10db at WOT. With our 2JR 3" catback and full race downpipe, its very streetable. The difference in WTQ vs the OEM downpipe is over 30ft/lbs.

With our 2JR 3" Catback, Full Race DP, Cobb AP (93map V1), and K&N Drop in Filter - we clicked off continuous 247-251wtq runs with varying between 200-202 whp.
    With the 2JR catted DP and the same mods, we turned mid 230wtq.

Our 3" Catback with Full Race DP - Combo Deal $749

fiesta dp comparo.jpg

Available HERE:

Ships on 4/4
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    frismanis, spangenb, brian and 2 others like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. airjor13

airjor13 New Member

I can't wait to get mine!
  4. ryst

ryst Active Member

Does the catted DP mate with the stock exhaust?

EDIT: Scratch that, it does, I read the description on the website :)

Also If you ever dyno with high flow cat + stock exhaust + drop in + cobb 93, that would be super awesome :) I'm still trying to find a happy medium between power and reasonably quiet exhaust.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  5. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

That is a SMOKIN price.

I'm interested in the High Flow Cat version, Stock Exhaust + Intake Upgrade of some sort, too
  6. joe@2j-racing

You wont believe me till you start hearing the reviews but our 3" catback with full race DP is very quiet. Like unbelievably quiet. I'll shoot some video in the car.
    ryst likes this.
  7. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

Send me one and I'll make you a pro quality video about it and how to install it.

I'm already running an AP V3 and Injen Intake system and so, AP V3 + Intake + Catted DP + FMIC is kind of the "end all" for my engine upgrade plan, since I want to it "seem" stock-ish... but I'm curious about the power difference between catted and OEM... so, with moar torque how is the torquesteer now?
  8. ryst

ryst Active Member

I want to see this video very much. I don't care at all if it's loud when I get on it (I expect that) I just don't want any droning at cruising speeds.
  9. totusPorcus

totusPorcus Member

are you seeing any limits? lean out at top, boost surge, boost creep?

do you think there is more left in the current setup that can be improved with bigger intercooler or something(s) else?

any plans on looking at a bigger turbo?
  10. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

Important question for those who don't have an AP:
    Will running this DP cause a CEL?
  11. airjor13

airjor13 New Member

Most likely it will throw a CEL because the post-cat O2 sensor will not sense the Cat Ready, but it you go cat-less, you really want to leverage the AP anyways with a custom tune for more power and to get rid of CEL.
  12. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

I have an AP, but I'm just asking because it's something customers would ask me - and be pissed about if i didn't tell em beforehand
    airjor13 likes this.
  13. joe@2j-racing

I have been running it for over two weeks, with a 1" antifouler on the post cat 02. No CELs. The Cobb tune is the limiting factor here. Hopefully we can start cranking out our own tunes.

With the race pipe, it will hit 20psi and hold it longer. I can confirm that cruising produces no drone. When you tip it, it gets louder - otherwise its no louder than the catted pipe.
    RodMoe likes this.
  14. joe@2j-racing

There is next to no tq steer with 250wtq on tap
  15. joe@2j-racing

Sound clips added to first post
  16. ryst

ryst Active Member

Isn't Accesstuner available for our cars now? http://www.cobbtuning.com/Ford-Accestuner-Race-p/atr-for.htm Can this be used to get a custom tune?
  17. joe@2j-racing

We are waiting on our pro-tuner
    airjor13 and RodMoe like this.
  18. ryst

ryst Active Member

Will you make the maps available to people who purchase parts from 2J ?
  19. joe@2j-racing

Thats 100% accurate
  20. golfhack

golfhack Member

Price, performance and support, it's gonna be hard not to buy this!
    airjor13, Firesail and ryst like this.
  21. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

My catted DP and stainless cat back is ordered :) Now I just need winter to end!

Tell me about this anti-fouler you are using Joe. Is that something we all should consider?