2J-Racing Downpipe (Full Race / Catted) 250wtq, $249

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Engine Upgrades' started by joe@2j-racing, Mar 27, 2014.

1. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

Can we get a sound clip of this?
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. joe@2j-racing

joe@2j-racing Active Member

4. mossdahaus

mossdahaus Member

Is there any way for you to get a drive by AND/OR an acceleration video? While you're at it, maybe a interior vid? haha
    Fiat slayer likes this.
  5. jon jalbert

jon jalbert New Member

I will try and do it tomorrow weather permitting.
  6. mossdahaus

mossdahaus Member

Thank you kindly. This is the same exact setup I was looking at going with.
  7. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

I like the 2j racing down pipe and FSwerks exhaust, it's something I would consider for my FiST
  8. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

I would too like a drive by video
    mossdahaus likes this.
  9. mossdahaus

mossdahaus Member

10. Fiat slayer

Fiat slayer Member

11. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Been over a month now, how's the exhaust?
  12. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Just to add here, I have had my 2J-Racing catted DP and full exhaust from Joe since early spring and now I have deleted my sound Symposer from the car and STILL this exhaust is almost too quiet at times and just right every other time .. Well done Joe !!! Nothing but good feedback on it so far .. no harry eyeballs or glaring mothers hiding their childrens.. Very nice noise
    Golfguy11800 likes this.
  13. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Thanks. I think I've watched every video posed on it and I love the sound. The 3" size might be too much for me though, but I don't know too much on how size affects it other than the larger hp for the future (I don't plan on having a 400hp car)

Anyway if I could get cheaper shipping to Canada and avoid fedex/ups fees and customs I probably wouldn't hesitate further to get this one. I wonder if Joe could work something out...
    iLiptiKal likes this.
  14. mysticfac3

mysticfac3 Member

agreed with mrtn in the same boat here....canadian shipping -_-'
    iLiptiKal and mrtn like this.
  15. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Dang I am sorry to hear that .. Must be like the stuff I ordered from the UK and got it then a week later a extra bill from DHL showed up .. Thank you very much ... grrrrrrrrr
  16. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

So when we gonna here your drive bys Rod? Wish I had mine already. Havnt heard anything from Joe in over a week. Is he on vacation or something?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
  17. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Joe is racing the Nissan I think have not heard a word either. I will work at getting some drive by's for ya keep after me and my plate is full this next 2 weeks with work and install new stuff in my trailer.. ;)
  18. David W

David W Member

Do you have any sound clips of the catted version of this downpipe? I'm looking for something quiet to go with my stock car back exhaust.
  19. felopr

felopr New Member

looking for clips of a catted dp with a stock catback, anyone here has one?