2JR 3" Catback Exhaust & Catted Downpipe

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Engine Upgrades' started by joe@2j-racing, Jan 29, 2014.

1. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

No excuses.
    You should be installing it NOW.

Dave

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Easily said by one who doesn't live where there is snow all winter.

stuntdoogie likes this.
  4. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

But you guys like snow. ;)

I convinced my parents to leave there when I was 4 years old.

Dave

5. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

LOL used to like snow never liked the fecking subzero cold of this yr :) besides life gets in the way sometimes ...

6. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Hate snow. Hate cold. I'm a summer loving guy. Can't wait to retire and move south.

7. MonsterST

MonsterST Member

I'm very interested in this system. I will import to Canada at that price. Plus I like Joe's enthusiasm!!

8. MonsterST

MonsterST Member

Oh! and if you want to talk about cold... move to Calgary :eek: Brrrrrrr

9. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Me too! but I have 20years to go :(

10. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Ill try my best ..

11. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

QUick Vid after I got it in today. warmed up to 25 so tossed in on don't mind the water vapor in the vid it was below freezing.. Install went wel cept for the dripping slaty snow/water. Incar vid to come NO Drone and not too overpowering and NO Raspy import type tone .. very mellow is my thoughts
    Stock exhaust weighed 32lb and this big bad boy came in around 35 so not too bad...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    graynicolas11 and spangenb like this.
  12. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

Looks and sounds good Rod. Bummer that it's heavier than stock, but so much more metal in it that it's understandable. Still wishing for that titanium version ;) I wonder how different the hi-flo down pipe will make it sound ...

13. Sekred

Sekred Active Member

I like the sound, nice and mellow.

14. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Here is a inside the car run on a expressway on ramp to see if there was any drone at cruising speed .. 6th Gear and 3 k rpm nice a quiet.. does get a lil sassy on the decel with a nice burble an few pops...
    Enjoy and Thanks Joe.

Also did one driving around town and a few revs with windows down in the garage with now small children or maidens put in harms way.. LOL

graynicolas11 likes this.
  15. stuntdoogie

I like this alot! This is what the magnaflow exhaust should sound like. Would love to hear it driving from the outside and inside with sound symposer disconnected. Can you make it happen Roddy?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

16. joe@2j-racing

joe@2j-racing Active Member

Rod, thanks for the video - really appreciate that ;)

We have one more left available. The others are about a week out.

Thx!

RodMoe likes this.
  17. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

LOL not sure about this one Stunty ole Buddy as my GoPro is on the west coast snowboarding for the winter or however long My son will have it this winter/Spring used it as leverage to get him to upgrade his brain bucket ;) Maybe if I mount one of the extra Iphones in the rear hatch area and play around with Harry's lap timer then we could maybe get a overlay.. Hmmm I'll have to see about that maybe :)

18. stuntdoogie

Would appreciate it...Im torn between this and Fswerks.

19. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

Hey Rod how did you handle that black bracket under the exhaust in the middle of the car? Does the factory exhaust have a flange in the same place near the rear twist beam? On my '12 Focus we had to cut the factory system in 2 places to get it off!

20. stuntdoogie

From what I hear the stock exhaust has to be cut to be removed from the ST

RodMoe likes this.
  21. F1ST

F1ST Member

On the inside video what is your phone mounted to?