2JRacing lower mount

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Parts for Sale' started by kamakazee, May 12, 2014.

1. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Hey guys,

Today I had a Cobb mount installed so I will not be needing this Delrin installed mount. So just to clarify, I'm selling the mount as a whole, not just the Delrin insert by itself. Asking $30 for the mount. Any questions, let me know.

Tony
    2jracingmount.jpg oeminsert.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

That is a STEAL... factory mount alone is worth that wish I was in need of one..

4. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

None of your pics are working...or is it just me...

5. ghostwhite

ghostwhite Active Member

Not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Hmmm, it's just a standard JPEG file. Anyone else not able to see the pics?

7. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

I see them

8. Kevin R

Kevin R Member

The pictures work fine for me.

9. wash

wash Active Member

PM incoming.

10. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Pics work in my phone too

11. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

That's good to hear. I figured out that copying and pasting images on a post does not work. The only way it'll work is to click on the "upload a file" link.

RodMoe likes this.
  12. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Yup working now

13. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

14. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

So just an update. I had shipped out the mount 2 weeks ago to the buyer but I have yet to receive payment. No responses, no updates, nothing. Moral of the story is; don't ship anything out until payment is received. I would like to give that forum member the benefit of a doubt but my patience is running thin. Maybe he just forgot or is out of town... I don't know. I know I'm not losing out too much considering the value of the item but it is the principle of the matter.

15. ryst

ryst Active Member

*sigh* I've only had good experiences buying/selling things on enthusiast forums. It sucks to hear this, keep us updated, in your situation I probably would have shipped before receiving payment too, just because it's not a high dollar item, and you're basically just doing a favor to whoever buys it.

16. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Sadness...I thought I was locked in on a mountune FMIC....not! whatever...keep the faith