A message about some of our sub-forums

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by WRC Fan, Aug 15, 2013.

1. WRC Fan

WRC Fan Administrator Staff Member

Obviously with STs not even in people's hands yet, the aftermarket action is slim. This will of course change. So, don't freak out that there isn't much content in the forums toward the bottom of the list of forums.

Performance and Appearance should start filling up nicely once our sponsors get a bit of R&D time with their cars.

In the Sponsor section you will notice that we've already got some of the top-teir companies represented. We are in contact with them and as soon as the floodgate of parts open you'll be seeing a lot more of them here.

As far as the Racing section, this is my personal interest. So, once I get a break from tweaking every thing, I'll be able to start bringing you the latest rally news, etc.

If you are a driver campaigning a Fiesta ST in any form of competition, I'd be interested in speaking with you. So, please get in touch with me. Or, if you are just a race fan, please feel free to post any cool Fiesta ST racing info you run across.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Post up here or PM ?

4. WRC Fan

You can PM me if you want. Building a race car? ;)

5. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

ok and not exactly till I know the rules in SCCA

6. Audrey

Audrey Member

Have an off-topic section or expect off-topic threads in the chat/discussion section. Not specifically by me, but it is bound to happen unless you intend on doing some strict policing.

7. WRC Fan

I figured everyone's OT convo has moved to Facebook. LOL

8. Audrey

Audrey Member

I am predicting with all the anticipated new-blood to our community that won't be the case. There has to be a starting point before you become Facebook friends. I don't think everyone uses Facebook anyway.

9. Removed

Removed Guest

I would like an OT forum too.

Also, having the word "upgrade" after every forum name is unneeded and makes it seem there's no where to talk about the stock exterior/interior/wheels etc. I would suggest removing it - so just "Fiesta ST Interior" and such.

Audrey likes this.
  10. WRC Fan

If people are itchin' for an OT forum, then I'll get to work on it.

Also, in regards to the forum names, duly noted. Everything is still in flux at this point.

11. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

We need to get the Ford Service people on here too. So they can update us on all our various orders or updates to sync etc etc.

12. WRC Fan

I'm working on it. The only issue, as is always the case, is one of resources. They only have so much man/womanpower. But, since this is a sister site to The Faction, hopefully that will help.