Adios Fiesta Movement Agents Its been Fun

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by RodMoe, Dec 12, 2013.

1. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

I would like to Thank the Agents that shared their cars with us while we waited for Ours and hope you have fun in Cali. at the party.. And BRGT350 I hope to see you back in a Fiesta ST in spring or early summer so we can hear and see more on your own personal build :) And Mike if you are here thanks for the car wash and chrome wrap it helped pass the time...
    And to all a Good Night :)
    Thanks Agents ..... :smuggrin::thumbsup::cool:
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Devon

Devon Member

Let me add my own note of thanks to BRGT350 for his many contributions to the discussions here and on the earlier forum, they went a long way to increase the quality of the discourse and build our collective knowledge level about this car.
    Mikeygti and Firesail like this.
  4. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun and I miss the car very much already. I will have a final video coming out soon with our good bye to the car and program. I have a few things still coming together that I will get posted. As always, feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them. The program might be over, but I am never really done being an agent. I live for this stuff.
    Noah, Smokin and RodMoe like this.
  5. Hiramw

Hiramw New Member

Hello BRGT350,

I just wanted to add I really enjoyed your Youtube videos on the Fiesta ST, both yours and your brother's. Thank you both.

BRGT350 likes this.
  6. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

thank you very much!