Another new Fiesta ST (Finally)

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by MasterPooBaa, May 31, 2014.

1. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

Yes, finally picked it up this morning.

Drives like its on rails.
    Goes like a freight train on bath salts.
    Is cute.
    Is red, so is fast.
    Only one derpy LOL-worthy moment to speak of - I selected 6th gear when I wanted to reverse :)

Pic1 - At showroom, that's not me in background.
    Pic2. Previous daily driver behind.
    DirtyBlueshirt, bryramos and envyist like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

Two--no, make that three, no, four--things:

1. Congratulations! Have loads of fun, dude!

2. Red really is the best color, no doubt.

3. I envy y'all's having the three-door version; while I don't dislike the five-foor, the three-door looks a little sweeter IMO.

4. I really do hope you'd popped the hood release just before taking the pic.
    Mikeygti likes this.
  4. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

Okay, five: While I like the two side doors, I don't really care for the antenna placement. Makes the car look a little insect-like or something. But yes, I'm quibbling about details of a fine car! As I've said, enjoy!
  5. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member

Haha yes, Just realised it now that the hood was open - was going to check the engine bay but got distracted by pretties and took a picture. :)
    Firesail likes this.
  6. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

I understand the distraction phenomenon, believe me! Hope you're enjoying the heck out of the car!
  7. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

Waitt 'til it's broken in, if you think its fun now. .. it takes 500 miles or so for the tires to loose the molding release compound, and the engine will get stronger if you're breaking it in properly...

FUN FUN FUN...