Another new guy in the Bay Area.

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by Exploserous, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Exploserous

Exploserous New Member

Howdy folks!

Just picked up my ST yesterday and figured I'd stop in and say hi. I'm in the SF Bay Area in the peninsula. Haven't seen many ST's on the road yet, though. How many of you are out here? Any meets scheduled yet?

Attached Files:

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Welcome. I'm in Corte Madera and have only seen a single white ST around. I'm picking up my tux black next week per the dealership. Wash is in the peninsula I think. He's got a white ST. You may wanna look him up on the forum here. I'd love to get a few folks together for a C&C sometime soon. I think a few STs would draw some interest from the enthusiast crowd.

LuvfiestaST likes this.
  4. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

It would also be great to do a CA. get together sometime.
    Maybe in the middle like around San Luis Obispo.

Dave

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  5. Roadrunner362

Roadrunner362 New Member

Welcome to the club. Is that silver with the rado gray wheel option? I'm in the East Bay and have had my molten orange ST for a couple of months now. I finally spotted another fiST yesterday. A performance blue one on Crow Canyon.

6. Stevelach

Stevelach Active Member

I'm in Oakland and have had my ST since September. Is your silver ST #145775? I had ordered a silver one through Walnut Creek Ford, but decided to take a Molten Orange one when it came in sooner.

7. Exploserous

Exploserous New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

It's nice to see a few other Fiesta STs in the area! I feel like I've seen a couple on the road in the past few months, but definitely not many. Roadrunner, It is silver with the dark gray, option wheels. Steve, this might be your car if you ordered a fully loaded silver ST. Admittedly, I was looking for black when I went to the dealer, but the silver with dark gray wheels looked so fantastic, I was perfectly happy to take it home. If you ordered this car, you've got great taste (though I could live without the nav. :p)

Do any of you folks autox with SCCA? Looking forward to their events starting up again next month. There's also pretty decent sized meet every other Friday down in Milpitas (I usually go down there to hang out with the BMW folks, but there are a bunch of other clubs (VW, S2K, AE86, etc) that use the lot thanks to the late night bubble tea shops. :p)

8. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

I do test and tune events with Trackmasters racing at Sonoma. The 2014 schedule should be out soon and it is very affordable way to get some seat time. No timed runs though so you have to time yourself and informally compare.

9. MLKN

MLKN Active Member

Just checked and the first event is in March. I'll be there!

10. Exploserous

Exploserous New Member

Trackmasters looks fun! I'll definitely try to make that.

I'll probably bring my e36 out instead of the Fiesta, though. :p

11. Ryan Neve

Ryan Neve New Member

What's up everyone? I'm in Santa Cruz and I haven't seen a single FiST on the road yet. I picked up my car a few days ago and I am completely thrilled with it! Looking foreword to the next meet :D