Any Plans for Interior Upgrades?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Interior Upgrades' started by D1JL, Aug 15, 2013.

1. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

So more to the mystery. I can't find a pic too quick. All fiesta ST agents have the recaros. A bit of searching could find one but here's a video posted on this forum.
    http://fiestast.net/index.php?threads/Blonde-bombshell-demos-2014-Fiesta-ST-interior.60/#post-251

There are a few shots if the back seat. Try not to get caught up on the model ;)

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Hm can't edit posts in this forum from tapatalk. But I guess that vid isn't the. Best. Just real quick shot of the back.

4. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

There we go. Took a screenshot ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376684132.703699.jpg

5. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

Well, I did set up an order from Tousley (Which is infinitely easier to say than "AutoNation Ford of White Bear Lake", by the way) to snag two center headrests for my 2014 Titanium. They seem to be less expensive than before... less than $70 each for the black leather.

I've decided I wast to do the S1600 graphics package on my Titanium (And with Performance Blue, it's begging for some white stripes... and not just on the stereo). I ordered a set of the side stripes for £18. The site "says" it will work on a 5-door with modifications to the door handle cuts, but worst case, from the from door handle back I can easily make a template and have a friend custom cut some vinyl for a perfect fitting. He'll help with the center stripes as well. The hood contour will be tricky to manage, but it's better to source all that locally as the dimensions are completely straightforward (straight-line?).

6. Removed

Removed Guest

Hmm, if the leather of the Titanium models matches, I may have to snag two myself, will probably look/wear better than the gray cloth inserts I'll have in the back seats.

mrtn likes this.
  7. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

Hard to say. The leather is a textured black, french-stiched with silver thread. It wouldn't match the existing center headrest though, as those have the colored fabric in the middle.

8. aborbs87

aborbs87 Active Member

The power button is at the top of my mod list. I agree with needing some type of gauge pod, I don't undestand why we didn't get gauges like the FoST. I'm thinking the Cobb Accessport V3 will be a good fix for right now.

9. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

I put three center headrests in my 2011.
    I plan on contacting Steve to get two additional centers in Molten Orange for the new car.

Dave

LotusZX3 likes this.
  10. MGORDON

MGORDON New Member

11. Removed

Removed Guest

Doesn't it come with those?

12. MGORDON

MGORDON New Member

I think it comes with the non-illuminated ones - my ETIS says:

Less Illum Fr Door Scuff Plate-FIA
    Front Door Scuff Plate - ST

13. Removed

Removed Guest

Well one more thing to add, lol.

Along with:
    - Leather e-brake handle
    - All-weather ST logo'd mats
    - Leather shift boot w/ contrast stitching (to match the Recaros) - maybe mountunes?

14. CarefreeAZ

CarefreeAZ Active Member

Just so you know, I got my 3 SoCalFiesta stickers today...gettin' ready.

DirtyBlueshirt likes this.
  15. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Meanwhile back in Wisconsin
    Old rear head rests
    [​IMG]

TaDa :) Saves 1 lb of weight too boot :) now that's just Gravey !! LOL
    [​IMG]

Storm Grey Recaro's I used this Ford part number
    D2BZ54611A08DC
    HEAD REST ASY
    Thanks for the Help Steve at Tasca Parts

16. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

What do those cost? I need a pair of orange ones :)

17. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  18. spangenb

spangenb Active Member

Thanks! I sent Steve a PM.

19. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

The rear headrests are something I want to do as well.
    However I think an exhaust system in the spring will be next.

Dave

20. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

I plan on the same but I got bored waiting for product to arrive so I took a shot was expecting them to be back ordered like my ST hat I was spose to get from my dealer.. LOL they came within a week or so .. Tip of the hat to Steve at TascaParts

21. Smokin

Smokin Active Member

Where can we get a Ford Power button?