Anyone have the Cobb exhaust yet?

Discussion in 'COBB Tuning' started by mcummings182, Jul 14, 2014.

1. jfdana

jfdana Member

The Cobb Catback, RMM & the Mountune short-shift make a really nice package for anyone wanting way more fun, without needing a tune. I'm having a blast.

Of course, they work just as well with any tune you may be running.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. scenicroadways

scenicroadways New Member

Nice, I think the RMM will be next on my list.

4. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

G-dam, this thing seems to sound better with age :) LOVE my Cobb CBE :thumbsup::thumbsup:

scenicroadways and WScottCross like this.
  5. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

Makin' popcorn all day...

6. LT Berzerker

LT Berzerker Active Member

Yea really like the sound of the Cobb... Want it so bad :( what to get first so hard to decide

7. scenicroadways

scenicroadways New Member

Love mine too, but now I'm broke and can't afford winter wheels and tires!

Mikeygti likes this.
  8. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

I

9. graynicolas11

graynicolas11 Active Member

still would like to hear a clip of the turbo back if anyone has it? interested to see how different a sound it is compared to the catback as I already like the sound of it.

10. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

The turbo back is the catback exhaust. Or do you mean you want to hear it with the dp?

11. graynicolas11

graynicolas11 Active Member

exactly

12. David W

David W Member

Anyone have a sound clip of just the downpipe to stock catback?

13. Ed_the_sledd

Ed_the_sledd Member

Here's a clip of just the CBE (no DP):

mcummings182 likes this.
  14. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

I will be installing the downpipe in a few weeks. Waiting to hit the 6,000 mile mark to get my oil change. I'lL put it on after and let you know what the whole cob setup sounds like. I'm running full cobb stage 2 right now just waiting on their intake to be released. Which should be soon.

15. David W

David W Member

Just the cobb downpipe to stock catback? If you can get a sound clip that would be helpful! It'll probably sound about the same but I still want to hear it. Do you have their intercooler as well? How is it? Their intake was released yesterday they just need to put it up for sale

graynicolas11 and ted lorendo like this.
  16. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

I have their panel filter, RMM, fmic w/piping, flashed stage 2 Cobb Accessport, Cobb cat back to stock dp. Cobb dp is in garage. Cobb knob too. Their fmic is about double the size of stock. Appears that way at least. Easy install. Great product. Stage 2 is great. I really want to hold off on putting downpipe on because i love stage 2 but the downpipe is just sitting...lol

17. David W

David W Member

So stage 2 runs fine even with just the panel filter aslong as you got the intercooler? Lol just add the downpipe! Stage 3 is going to be even better!

18. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

I know. I know. I just don't wanna lose the warranty yet. I can hide my Accessport and flash to stock. The exhaust and downpipe are a dif. Story...

19. David W

David W Member

Yea that's true but they have to prove that the Downpipe caused the problem if you ever have a downpipe. I'm pretty sure they could even use the upgraded intercooler as an excuse to void your warranty but again they have to prove it

20. Mmmm... Popcorn. Accelerate, lift, rev-match, downshift, repeat.
    MH