Anyone know what this is for?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Maintenance' started by TWDM, May 20, 2014.

  1. TWDM

    TWDM Member

    I randomly found this piece of plastic in my back seat floor after getting my car tinted. I have no clue where it came from. The number on the piece is 1243836

    Attached Files:

  2. Register or Sign in

    Advertisement Sponsor

  3. WScottCross

    WScottCross Well-Known Member

    I think it's the flux capacitor mount. I could be wrong though...
    Firesail likes this.
  4. TWDM

    TWDM Member

    I'm actually thinking its part of the armrest that fell off when I was installing the armrest cover
  5. reddog99

    reddog99 Active Member

    If it's part of the car, wouldn't to have a Ford part number?
  6. __V__

    __V__ Member

    It is part of the armrest, does yours stay closed without it?
  7. TWDM

    TWDM Member

    Yea, it was the backpiece of the armrest. Worked completely fine without it though lol.

Share This Page