Apex Arc-8, 17x8 or 8.5, built for the ST, interested?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Wheel and Tire Upgrades' started by raamaudio, Apr 7, 2014.

1. raamaudio

raamaudio Active Member

Admin, Mods, I do not intend to be a vendor on this, just love the wheels and want to help others have more good choices. I would gladly helpork with any vendor here that wanted to do this.
    [​IMG]

Just a feeler for now, I am looking into this as there are so few great low weight quality wheels for this car.

I have had quite a few sets of these great wheels, they are super tough on the street, track, hard core racing, very well made......and look beautiful.

I would love to do 16's but they just do not have the molds.

I talked to the guys there and if enough interest they will make a batch of 25 sets, not sure if both widths and have to make sure 8.5 would fit under the car but probably would with the right offset.

4x108 bolt pattern
    4x100 possibly, but might require two batches of 25 each. I am changing right now to 4x100 for a very reasonable cost.

Around 17lbs and $250 per wheel.

Let me know what you think, enough real interest and I will make it happen or work with a vendor here, I really do not want to do it all as I am RETIRED[​IMG]

Rick

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. raamaudio

raamaudio Active Member

I had three sets of 18x10.5 for my M3 race car I sold last year, all new in box as I sold the car before it was finished as I retired.