Autoblog's FiST and Abarth review - if you needed more convincing.

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST News and Reviews' started by EcoBeast, Aug 21, 2014.

1. EcoBeast

EcoBeast Member

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. moff3tt

moff3tt Active Member

If the guy feels like the FiST isn't as fun to drive at the limit he hasn't hit the limit yet. He's probably driving it to the limit of the Fiat 500 and finds the FiST can easily do that and that is what he is mistaking the less fun to drive part of it.

4. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

Locally, we've had a few Fiats actually flip over on the street and on the track! Seriously, one flipped over in a traffic emergency maneuver -- and righted itself! That's almost a cool trick (my DD is actually a Fiat 500e, and way better balanced than any IC Fiat). :)

Some of my motorsports friends say that's a real concern for track duty in a Fiat. Food for thought.

Anyhow, seems most prefer the FiST:

upload_2014-8-22_14-11-44.png

5. smatty

smatty Member

This article reminds me of an argument between a priest and a scientist. The priest says I know god exists because I can feel it. The scientist says that s/he knows god doesn't exist because s/he can't measure it.

6. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

I believe the FiST, being objectively the better car, is the better choice. And driving it has made me smile 10,377 times. There, that should cover it.