BC ST owners/prospective owners

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by Mayhem, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Yeah, I actually haven't reset my computer yet at all since delivery.
    But it's still only reading 29km/h avg.

I am bumper to bumper majority of a 25 KM trip in the morning. And probably at least half the trip on the way back. That 25 km takes about an hour on a good day.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Any more local deliveries yet? Pretty quiet in here !

4. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

My last tank of Costco premium I got 7.0l/100km with an average speed of 50km/hr. Very please with the mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. JohnnyCanuck

JohnnyCanuck New Member

That's pretty sweet! I've been averaging about 9.5l/100km. Mostly city driving though. Just about 1500km

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Just waiting for my PB FiST to arrive. Ordered back in early December, but no VIN yet :(

I'm in Burnaby.

7. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

Awesome color choice, same as mine.

8. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

Have averaged around 9.2L/100km last two tanks. Average speed is only 34km/h, so I feel that the economy is pretty good. marc89gti, I realized that the Chevron on 15th/Central has 94 octane. I filled my car up with that yesterday.

9. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

My last number of tanks have been 7.2l/100km using Costco premium. My average speed has been 51km/h

TapTapPull likes this.
  10. Kevin R

Kevin R Member

Just found this thread. New member here, picked up my Molten Orange FiST about a month ago. It's a fun little car. My only concern will be in the winter, my last 6 cars have been AWD. Then again, other than going up the mountains once a week I really don't see much snow here in Vancouver.

Mikeygti likes this.
  11. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Orchard Ford in Kelowna has my twin in stock. Mine will soon have a yellow Mountune badge, as I have an MP215 kit on the way :cool:

Firesail likes this.
  12. marc89gti

marc89gti Active Member

I too ordered the MP215 kit, order 317. Not too sure when it's going to ship. Sounds like we have to wait 45-60 days before the details are rolled out to the Ford dealers .

13. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

I spoke to Randy yesterday and all the kits he had were sold ! They will begin shipping next week after the US Memorial Day holiday. I requested that mine be shipped US Postal Service to try to sneak it into Canada with minimal brokerage cost. We'll see I suppose. I asked about Fords warranty approval, and he said they should have an announcement soon.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrtn likes this.
  14. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I didn't know we could request shipment by USPS... I want that too! Avoid the BS brokerage fees from FedEx!

15. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Congrats on the car ! It is fun, almost 9,000 km on mine so far.. And still just as fun as the day I picked it up. Lovin this car.
    As for our Vancouver winter... I really don't think you have much to worry about. Make sure you have proper tires and you are good to go. Mine did fantastic in the winter, and I am used to driving 4x4's for the snow season.

Having driven rwd/fwd/4x4/awd in the snow, it really boils down to tires imho. And knowing how to drive within your own and your vehicles limitations.

But yeah, our winters aren't all that bad. The biggest thing I would be mindful of is ground clearance... Careful driving through the ice chunks once the slush hardens... Good way to muck up the front end as the FiST rides so low it's basically a shovel.

16. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

Coming down to Abbotsford today, then Coquitlam and Vancouver this weekend. Watch out for a black FiST with the grey wheels! Very excited for the drive down through the Canyon [​IMG]

17. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Enjoy the trip ! Hope your A/C is working:angel:

18. JohnnyCanuck

JohnnyCanuck New Member

That's going to be a nice drive!!
    I'll keep my eyes open on the weekend while you're inCoquitlam.

TapTapPull likes this.
  19. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

You better believe it, bub.

[​IMG]

20. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

Had a great drive down yesterday!

Took this shot in Williams Lake - anyone who's been through can probably guess the restaurant I stopped at:

[​IMG]

Made it through the canyon without very many semi truck holdups. What an awesome drive.

Upon reaching Abbotsford I had to get the bugs off ASAP and found a nice coin op wash bay:

[​IMG]

Mikeygti likes this.
  21. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Here's my lovely wife ( and car haha) during a recent road trip to Halcyon Hot Springs
    Halcyon ST& Di.JPG I also made some friends along the way ! ST\'s & GTI.JPG

TapTapPull likes this.