Belly Pan for Fiesta from 1.0 EB Package?

Discussion in 'Tasca Auto Group' started by BlueBomber, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

The prices I quoted are about $120 under retail, there's no rhyme or reason to a lot of pricing, some parts are cheaper than you'd expect and some are more.

BlueBomber likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Karl Kutchi

Karl Kutchi New Member

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I bought these for my wife's se and they come standard on the st. Hope this helps

4. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

Sorry, what nation is your ST in?

It is not present on my US spec fiesta st.

5. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

Steve's photo in post #2 shows one underbody panel #115A74, both LH/RH panels are present on my US spec ST. And if my memory is correct the part number its showing is similar to the 11-13 SFE underbody panels. Maybe the fella was taking a siesta when your car came down the line.

6. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

WTF, man, I want my belly pan.

Please post a pic as I am not the only one without this.

7. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

O.K. heres the pics taken in the rain. View is from the rear facing forward RH side is first then LH

Attached Files:

8. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

Mine has these too. I was wondering why everyone was sniveling and thinking that maybe they were referring to something different. Are they???

But really, what's the purpose? They don't look like they accomplish much, just having partial coverage and only covering something (sheet metal) that has the same general contour anyway. It doesn't look like it would smooth the airflow much, if at all. Maybe it would allow you to slide over snow drifts instead of high-centering. :)

RodMoe likes this.
  9. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

They enhance cooling efficiency, aero and fuel economy.

10. Karl Kutchi

Karl Kutchi New Member

11. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

Okay, this bottom image
    [​IMG]

There's no pan that fits beneath the motor? This is the part I'm trying to close up

12. Monochrome

Monochrome Member

Just subscribing to this thread. Curious to see if anything comes of this.

13. Karl Kutchi

Karl Kutchi New Member

correct, it is the black plastic behind the front subframe on either side of the resonator of the exhaust. it extends from there to approximately behind the seats

14. Karl Kutchi

Karl Kutchi New Member

found a shield in the manual section 501-02, can't find a part number on fordparts.com

Attached Files:

F1ST and Flaco1 like this.
  15. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

yeah that's not what I mean

I'm referring to the thing you found in the manual.

Steve, can you find the piece highlighted in Blue in Karl's last post?

16. Karl Kutchi

Karl Kutchi New Member

I talked to my guy at the Ford store here, and he couldn't come up with it anywhere. This being a new and fairly limited model, it may take a couple of updates to end up in the parts listing.

I ended up fabbing up something similar for my wifes car using coroplast and modeled it after this, which seems to be no longer available.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9512981.htm
    http://support.corksport.com/instructions/Mz2-8-100-WEB.pdf

basically the brackets hook into the bumper bolts and the plate hangs from them and the subframe

17. wash

wash Active Member

That looks nice but I would hang it with Dzus fasteners or similar so that it could be removed in seconds for an oil change.

reddog99 likes this.
  18. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

Steve gets back from vacation tomorrow.
    I am going to return the sill plates that I don't like and try to get this belly pan.

http://fiestast.net/attachments/e158119_eur_400-jpg.1043/

Dave

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  19. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

Yeah, let me know Dave, cos that's what I was looking for too

20. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

I don't see it in the U.S. parts catalog anywhere. Wouldn't be the first time a Euro spec car had different parts.

21. The Duke

The Duke Member