Best Fiesta ST Vanity Plates?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by InsTwin, Nov 21, 2014.

1. LT Berzerker

LT Berzerker Active Member

Need help deciding: car is tux black

ANGST
    STYMIED
    HASTE
    HASTY
    HOSTILE
    LRDVADR/ LRD VDR ETC ETC
    DTH STR/ DETHSTR/ DTHSTAR

DUNNO ANYMORE :(

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. m4ximusprim3

m4ximusprim3 Member

4. InsTwin

InsTwin Member

I've been considering ATST lately.

LT Berzerker likes this.
  5. FiSTofNoVA

FiSTofNoVA New Member

PSSSSST. It took me all of 13 seconds to come up with that. Can you tell? :eek: It doubles as the sound of the turbo. I'm reaching...

6. Smokin

Smokin Active Member

FISTA
    FIESTR

7. jimclark

jimclark Active Member

DKFETE. (=dark fate; fete is homophone for fate, meaning party.) DOTEOT (=darkness on the edge of town, good for a fan of the Boss?). BLKFST. (Obvious, I hope.) STELTH (I'm limiting suggestions to six letters, as some states don't allow more; obviously, here one could add the 'A' before the 'L' for best effect.) BLK FE (=black iron; kind of obtuse, but could be fitting for some.) DK NRG (=dark energy, for the physics majors out there.) BEAUTY. (It's black, and a . . . .) FIST (sorta same: "black fist"). GRAVTN (=graviton, the hypothetical particle responsible for gravity [and, eventually, black holes]). LTSOUT (=lights out). BLAKLT/BLKLIT (=black light). B4DAWN (=It's blackest just "before dawn".) BLKDOG (black dog). SCOTTY (a little black dog). BLK MK (=black mark).

Hey, I'm trying, here! Of course, you've probably already decided on one, and not one of these.

8. MasterPooBaa

MasterPooBaa Member