Bilstein struts...

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by ted lorendo, Aug 9, 2014.

1. my question is, how do you lower the ride height? is it like the BC coilovers? I hate lowering the car by putting more load on the springs
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. KKaWing

KKaWing Member

Well 2 ways to look at this, no it's not like BC coilovers that it has "independent" ride height adjustment. What is has though, is greater range of travel for the dampers.
  4. MOFiST

MOFiST Member

Now I'm leaning back towards wanting the struts. Why can't they give the option of stock height adjust then drop to whatever. BC's at least can do that. 20mm is probably OK but 10mm would be better for me. Oh well I've put up with the stock struts for this long so I'll wait and see if these struts ever appear.
  5. I think Ill go with BC then
  6. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

No camber adjustment needed unless your want the aggressive handling for track days.
  7. ted lorendo

ted lorendo Member

For everyone looking into these coilovers, they are race spec. Meant to lower the center of gravity. They are (my opinion, but race proven) the best product out there. Bc is ok but if you want to retain the stock height, what's wrong with the stock suspension? Spend your moola elsewhere.
  8. it is. no contest the best brand for suspension. the only complain I have is the height adjustment. as I mentioned before, I don't like compressing the springs just to adjust the height.
    ted lorendo likes this.