Boost Gauge?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by djdennehy, Jan 21, 2014.

1. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

There are plenty of ways to cheat. You could probably get away with it on the local level. I would rather compete honestly in the correct class.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

The FiST pulling harder than the Focus STs out of the corners might give it away.

But F that, I want to win because I'm better than the other guy, not because I have less shame and shitty ethics.

djdennehy, limbo and Firesail like this.
  4. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Agreed and well said ..

5. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

I would just go for the tune and screw the boost gauge.
    They wouldn't see the AP therefore no questions.

Sent with my retro keyboard and mouse.

Dave

6. S2r

S2r New Member

I use DASH COMMANDER on my Android tablet/phone. Expensive app @ $9.99 but it is worth it. Also; you will need to dl the pid's for another $9.99 ... still worth a look if Torque isn't polished enough.

http://www.palmerperformance.com/

7. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

I use that same thing on my Iphone and it has a ton of info the cost i think was onsale a while back for 5 or 6 bux from the normal 50$ when it first came out that was nuts. Also the pid's on mine only go up to 2013 and that is the same 9.99 but what do they give you over the current load. the DC shows most all i care to see am i missing something ?? like it very much :)

8. S2r

S2r New Member

I think I purchased the pid's so I could read cel lights and codes but I don't honestly remember why I purchased them if it worked wo them...?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

RodMoe likes this.
  9. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Do you have the PIDs for the oil temperature / pressure? I really want something that will indicate when the engine is up to operating temps, and I don't trust the coolant temps to do that.

10. S2r

S2r New Member

I'll check it out as soon as possible

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Cligedy likes this.
  11. Justin D.

Justin D. New Member

[​IMG]
    Here is my makeshift Boost gauge.. It's actually not bad!