can anyone post pictures of their paint chips?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by stealth fighter, Nov 16, 2014.

1. stealth fighter

stealth fighter New Member

I would really appreciate it if I could see what everyone is talking about, it would be a huge help in petting me know what color to choose

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

The trick is not what color to choose, it's simply in letting your car get so dirty that you can't see the chips. :D This method is much less stressful than seeing all the chips close-up when you wash the car.
    Another benefit is that the thicker the dirt coating gets, the more protection your paint has! :cat:

Applejack and LuvfiestaST like this.
  4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Dirty car is more aerodynamic too (more full efficient). Mythbusters proved it. Must be right. Right?

5. aar0n

aar0n Member

I dont have close up pics but mine look silver/grey and I have a tuxedo black FiST. It hurts my eyes every time i wash the car and see them, on the front bumper cover, on the hood there is big ones and many. I drive a freeway 40 miles a day so that would explain why I have so many.... I dont care though since I will get a carbon fiber hood eventually....

LuvfiestaST likes this.