Can somebody translate this build date for me?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by EvilbluefiestaST, Aug 18, 2014.

1. EvilbluefiestaST

EvilbluefiestaST New Member

I don't understand the way they do the build date. For my build date it says 30.11.0002. The etis site didn't say anything about the eta, but the dealership said it was 9/29 but they are confident that it will be there the first two weeks of sept. What should I really expect?

aborbs87 likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. FordService

FordService Official Ford Representative

If you send me your VIN, I can find your build date and track your vehicle. :)

Meagan

4. Ricardo AV

Ricardo AV New Member

Hello Meagan, I'm not sure if this is the most proper way to contact you, but this is my first post and I was hoping you would be able to help me out as well. I am running into the same issue as Evilbluefiestast above. The ETIS website shows a build date of 11.30.0002, and i'm not quite sure how to interpret it. If I were to send you my VIN, would you be able to help me out in determining my build date and estimated time of arrival?

I appreciate your help,
    Ricardo

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  5. FordService

FordService Official Ford Representative

I can let you know your build date, provided your vehicle has already been built, and I can keep you updated on your ETA. :) Just PM me your VIN, and I'll let you know.

Meagan

6. aborbs87

aborbs87 Active Member

If I remember correctly all cars that do not have a build date yet show "30.11.0002" or something similar on etis. When they determine a build date for your car it will show up on etis. Keep checking back it should be soon if it's in the system.

As for dealer ETA to be honest I wouldn't go by what they say. I'd give them and extra week or two, there are many factors in the process that can change.

7. Ricardo AV

Ricardo AV New Member

That is what I figured, but I wasn't positive. Thank you aborbs87 for the clarification. Ordered my OW FiST 6 weeks ago and I can't wait to get it. I think i'm just being a little impatient, which is probably the reason why I enlisted the help of Meagan. I'll keep checking the ETIS. Have a good one.