COBB FMIC + Turboback Exhaust Review+Sound Clip, ST XTA Coilovers Installed

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Engine Upgrades' started by BlueBomber, Sep 9, 2014.

1. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

Hey guys!

I had a really productive weekend - I fitted a COBB Front Mount Intercooler & Chargepipe Set, COBB Catted Downpipe and COBB Cat-Back Exhaust system - to top that off, I also installed a set of ST Suspension XTA Rebound/Camber/Height adjustable coilovers.

I took the opportunity to record a couple quick sound clips and recap my experience in my latest post on the ModBargains blog.

Check out the article on Stage III Fiesta ST Mods & ST XTA Coilovers for Fiesta ST here

All of these parts are available at and if you're interested in ordering any of these, talk to Ford Mod Expert Jurrian at 714-582-3330 x8002 or email

I haven't had the chance to get the car on a dyno yet, but based on the butt dyno alone already I can tell you there's a marked improvement in the car, response is snappier, the exhaust note is actually surprisingly quiet, I expected it to be louder, especially at idle. I feel like the Downpipe made a pretty big difference in the performance level of the car and it takes less throttle to cruise around town now.

I will update as time goes on and I have more experience with the parts but I am quite happy with everything fitted for the car, and the FMIC was surprisingly easy to install. For installing/removing your fascia, a FLEXIBLE SCREWDRIVER/BIT DRIVER is INVALUABLE! It'll save you like 45 minutes if you use a flex driver rather than a trying to get your hands into the fender. I wish I'd known that before wasting a ton of time.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask - be sure to comment on the article!

Nick aka BlueBomber
    graynicolas11 and mcummings182 like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

Awesome! So much freakin want! :hungry:
  4. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

Huge change in the car. Highly recommend.
  5. mcummings182

mcummings182 Member

I wish the exhaust was a little louder, but everyone that has it is saying it's just right
  6. BlackBird

BlackBird Active Member Staff Member

Very nice.