Cobb Tuning Socal meet

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by kamakazee, Jun 11, 2014.

1. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Hey everyone! I should have posted this earlier but has anyone here attended Cobb tuning socal's monthly meet? Its on every first thursday of the month, 6-9pm. Ive gone twice and the turnouts are pretty big. Id say about 35-45 cars show up. A bunch of Focus St guys attend but so far I have yet to see another Fiesta St there. Hope you local guys can make it to the next one. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

I thought BlueBomber and a few others went to it last week? I couldnt make it cause I work late and OC is a bitch to get to from the westside. I will try to go in July. Hopefully by then they will have something for us to look at for our cars and drool over.

4. JP6

JP6 Member

I'll be back home in San Diego 4the of July week. I'm down to go.

kamakazee likes this.
  5. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

Strange... I was there til the end but didn't see any other Fiesta STs. Anyhow, I'm sure you will see some goodies by then ;) Get ready to burn a hole through your wallet!

6. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

I will most likely be there july 3rd. I can work from home that day and head out. I may need a fellow Fiesta ST owner to help me hold off impulse buying while there.

7. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

reminder bump. I still plan on going

8. Removed

Removed Guest

I'll be in OC this weekend. Anyone doing anything? Would love to put some faces to the screen names.

9. bobjob

bobjob Active Member

Sorry one trek to oc a week for me. I was the only Fiesta at Cobb socal