Colder spark plugs

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Maintenance' started by RDgolfer, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

I'm pretty sure you just don't understand most anything that has gone on in this thread. Just crap on the board and strut around like you were victorious.

[​IMG]

A logical respond, lol.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    Mikeygti, Firesail and FORZDA 2 like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

BTW... I like Good Cop/ Bad Cop in the Lego Movie. Funny! Just sayin...

Dyn085 and RDgolfer like this.
  4. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

response...

5. Randy@mountune

Randy@mountune Active Member

If anyone has an issue with knock detection on 93 octane programming, the first logical step is to try the 91 octane program AND to send some data of what you've been experiencing if you have it. Or you can try Stage 0. However, Stage 0 is what I would call a reactionary program and you will usually see all kinds of negative spark correction.

6. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Bump...this thread was originally about knock and spark plugs etc...and then it went south...anyway, I just spoke to technical support at NGK, and they said that they currently do not offer any products for our car...soooo, don't buy NGK LTR7IX-11 spark plugs...more Panda pictures

7. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

No need, that's pretty much the smartest thing you've said in this thread so far.

Firesail, timboslice and FORZDA 2 like this.
  8. timboslice

timboslice Active Member

Where are the panda pictures??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

Here's one-

[​IMG]

Firesail and timboslice like this.
  10. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Thank you!

11. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

What's with you and pandas anyway? They are smart, care for their young like humans, and are not aggressive...yet you use them to try to belittle people...more panda pictures

12. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

I like turtles.

Dyn085 and timboslice like this.
  13. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

Based on this and the way you act/interact within the community I'm going to assume you don't internet much.

14. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

I'm sorry...I should be a big douche bag like you...will you mentor me?

15. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

You already act like that enough on your own. Whether you care to admit it or not, I usually try to help you up until you go full-tilt and then the conversation is reduced to pigeon games.

Edit: You can even use this thread as an example.

16. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

I don't think you are self aware...you think being right dismisses your generally horrible approach to human beings...but I'll keep working with you...no one is a lost cause...let's try to be nice to each other...being nasty, no one wins...and I like to win...but with this, we are only 2 losers

17. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

You clearly don't pay attention. I don't think 'being right dismisses my horrible approach to human beings' because I don't respond to most people the way I respond to you, and even with you I try to start off reasonable. When someone is acting like a troll or like they're twi I simply don't turn the other way.

Have you even read your responses that you throw around like flaming dog poop in the threads? You rarely sound coherent, let alone like you have any idea what's going on. Maybe that's how you are in real life and it doesn't come across so weird, but there's a reason you've been banned from FiST forums before.

You're right that one of us is probably not self-aware, but I can assure you that it's not me.

Firesail likes this.
  18. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Life is about learning, and not spending time and effort being negative...why are you on a quest to make me look bad? No one is perfect, including yourself...why I was banned is still a mystery considering what I have seen since...whatever...move on man, and don't be a stalker...why you like me so much chinese girl???

19. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

classic narcissism at play here.

Dyn085 likes this.
  20. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Whoa! On the real, why do I have knock showing on the AP, yet Randy says all is well? Can there be false knock going on?

21. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Just keeping interest up...this is a business after all! I don't charge....+ +