Colder spark plugs

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Maintenance' started by RDgolfer, Nov 15, 2014.

1. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

If you want to be uninteresting, there are many other places to go...but I am a real FiST owner, and I will stand my ground...and I am a little sarcastic at times...check my last post...ha ha...and it's ok Dyno...we'll work it outo_O

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Razor the brain doc...I love you man! Everyone needs to post all the shit in their head....go for it...if not, all forums are worthless...let's not turn this into a communist forum...which so far this is totally not! I will spill my mind until someone thinks my mind is rotten...is it? not

4. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

Again, wow.

Firesail, RDgolfer and Dyn085 like this.
  5. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Again, thanks for responding....wow

6. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

[​IMG]

Firesail likes this.
  7. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

I am wow!

8. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

This is great..91 oct is 91 oct...summer is no different than winter gas...

9. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

This discussion is completely useless if you're going to keep rearranging the words into things I've never said.

91 octane fuel should carry a minimum of 91 octane. Can you get a bad tank of fuel from a tank labeled 91? Absolutely. Does one tank of bad fuel mean that every 91 octane pump in the country is putting out 85 octane fuel? Not even close.

Summer fuel is different than winter fuel. I don't know how you can even come to a different conclusion based on the conversation that has occurred. Re-read your thread and see if you can figure out that you're trying to blend two separate-but-related discussions into one-single solution.

10. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

My work was done here a while ago

11. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

I guess so.

After all, your car is the one knocking and having to run higher octane fuel than the tune requires. There's not much need to listen to those of us that don't knock while running a higher-octane tune.

Happy Turducken Day!
    [​IMG]

12. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

I am sure that my car will be fine with Randy Robles at the helm...we are sorting it out..Oh, I just read that Justin at Freektune was dealing with the same issue with another FiST owner...I'm trying to be nice, but you are such hard case...let's be friends

13. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Timboslice and Firesail,Applejack,Dyno85,Razorlab, are not responding...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  14. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

15. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

I'm sure you will be too.

The issue you're talking about started at the very beginning of the custom tuning, not months after him purchasing the tune-there was no blame on winter fuels. After his tuning was complete I'm not aware of him having further problems, though I don't know if FL gets winter fuels. I can tell you read one single post that was posted today, but do you know any more of the history behind what you're speaking of?

Here in NC, I do. There has been no knock in my car. I brought up that I was FreekTuned in the beginning so you would be aware-not to start a tuner war or try to discredit Randy. I've told you from my very first response to work with Randy to address the issue. If anything, you are the one trying to discredit him by constantly posting how you're knocking and forced to run higher octane than you're tuned for.

You're clearly identified that you have a tune issue, and you keep driving that home with most all of your posts. If you are done tuning and you're still knocking then that's not good. If you're still in your custom tuning then let him work it. Don't make excuses for why you think a 91 octane tune should require 93 octane fuel, and stop trying to turn this into a Mountune/FreekTune debate.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  16. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Go pick nothing boi....your song has been sung

17. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

Another logical respond.

18. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

It's response you drunken moron! Edit!!!!

19. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Respond or response....idtiot

20. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Ok, no more nice..you don't know what you are talking about, yet you shit on people in here...what's up with you?

21. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

I'm glad to see you're learning, though you shouldn't need to resort to insults-especially in that glass house.
    [​IMG]