Colder spark plugs

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Maintenance' started by RDgolfer, Nov 15, 2014.

1. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

You need to go away...you don't post new threads..you only act like a know it all, and you don't know it all.laughable!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

Is there a reason you feel I should post new threads? If I know it all then what exactly would I learn from them? I don't think posting new threads is a membership requirement.

I could go away, but I choose not to. Some bide by the mantra of 'don't feed the trolls', but that's what trolls want-to run everyone else out. I would rather try and correct misinformation and help people when I can.

Kind of like this thread. I tried to help, but you clearly didn't want it no matter how many times you ask for it. You want to troll and be known for being...how you are..., so just keep on keeping on. Eventually the moderators will lock it and you can pigeon-poop another board (and by board I mean thread, in case you don't understand the meme and how it's being used yet).

Firesail and timboslice like this.
  4. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Ok...moderators...is what i have posted worthy of of banning me?

5. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Again....

6. Dyn085

Dyn085 Active Member

It's good to have goals.
    You really only have two choices: make progress or make excuses. While the rest of us are out enjoying making additional power during boost season, you're stuck with knock. Oh well, winter blend.

RDgolfer likes this.
  7. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Here is my insight: both of you should shut the "F" up. I cannot believe that you 2 wasted time on Thanksgiving with this BS.

I don't know how old you 2 are, or if you have children or ever plan to... but here is my 'new' life perspective... 124 days and counting... and I count every single one of them. I am 37 years old and I have to live the rest of my life with a pain I wish on no one.

Do you know why my avatar are Angel wings? Whether you care or not... I will tell you anyways. 124 days ago, my wife and I found our happy, healthy, 2 year, 7 month, 23 day old girl dead in her bed. Her name was Lily... short for Liliana.

IMG_1876_edit.JPG

Lily passed from an event called SUDC: Sudden Unexplained Death in Childhood. You can learn all about the stats on it at SUDC.org.

My point: stop the BS. Life is way to short, far to precious, (and for me) most definitely unfair. Love your family/friends and help people that need it. All the other sh_t in life doesn't really matter. I would have given every possession up that I own, even the cloths on my back, to have this kid back.

So, yesterday, do you know what I was thankful for? As I sat next to Lily's grave, I was thankful that I got to spend 2 years, 7 months, and 23 days with her.

RDgolfer, LuvfiestaST, koozy and 4 others like this.
  8. FORZDA 2

FORZDA 2 Member

I know you don't know me, but I can appreciate your pain and you certainly have my deepest sympathy. I have 3 children and 3 grandchildren, so I "know" the love for your children.

As for RD, he isn't worth the time of day, EXCEPT maybe to his mother and/or father.

LuvfiestaST, Firesail and Dyn085 like this.
  9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Thank you, FORZDA. Means a lot coming from a father and grandfather. Do me a favor... hug your kids and grand kids real tight next time you see them.

As for RD... sometimes we get over-passionate about the BS in our lives. Cars are fun and transportation... and there is nothing wrong with a disagreement with a hobby... but that's where it should end.

RDgolfer, Dyn085 and Firesail like this.
  10. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

RD... thank you. Just taking it day by day. Lily would have turned 3 this Thursday. Last week was tough. This week will be the same. I cry everyday. Not afraid to admit that. Our society puts such a stigma on men... that we have to be tough and have a backbone made out of iron... FUCK that!

I hated to hear this before... and even more so now.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    RDgolfer likes this.
  11. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

12. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

My cat died...I can't operate my vehicle

13. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

I want to go fast and not mourne anyone's fake dead children...I'm internetting now, right Dyno?

14. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

holy narcissistic attention whore.

Seriously you should make a forum called rodgolfer.com so you can continue to talk to yourself in forum threads.

I'm away having a real life over Thanksgiving and I come back to this nut show? Wow.

Dyn085 and Firesail like this.
  15. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

This is how you Internet people...aka, it's just a trap floor...good times

16. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

You win at the internet, good for you.

17. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Thanks...stock photo insert...who is looking at exhausts after their daughter died? Pleez!

18. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

I know, I should...it's better than this schlock

19. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

$7.50 membership....RDgolfer.com...the real shit...sorry Lily

20. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

This is the most popular thread...Lily's Thread...every tear, 25 cents....we can divide this

21. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

I cleaned my Green Filter with the Green Filter cleaner, washed it out backwards airflow, re-oiled, probably too much, and ripped ass...sorry Lily