Concours d'LeMons Plymouth Michigan

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by slimspidey, Jul 14, 2014.

1. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

My buddy runs this show across the country and asked me to have my motorcycle in it due to the quirkyness of it.

It is supposed to be a fun light hearted show if you want to watch or participate. If you have a car or bike you want to enter or just want to come see some crazy stuff...

http://www.concoursdlemons.com/index.php/michigan-2014/

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Marc Scuiletti

Marc Scuiletti New Member

That sounds fun. Will you be showing then? I'd like to check it out.

4. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

I will have my motorcycle in the show.

[​IMG]

captainmorbid likes this.
  5. ryst

ryst Active Member

I know nothing about motorcycles, but I'm interested in what makes this one "quirky"

6. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

It is a 1200cc Harley Davidson motor in a sportbike chassis, with the rear shock and muffler mounted under the bike. It was hand made in a very rudimentary assembly line in East Troy Wisconsin by a handfull of skilled builders. The point in which this particular model was made Harley only owned 49% of Buell Motor Company and said bike was sold along side big chrome cruisers on the floor of Harley Dealers world wide.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  7. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

That is one mondo of a front disk! What year did Buell switch to the inside out disks?

8. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

2003 when they introduced the XB series, when they came out with the 1125s they introduced the ZTL2 system.

9. captainmorbid

captainmorbid Active Member

Very cool bike.

slimspidey likes this.
  10. slimspidey

slimspidey New Member

thank you