Cracked Headlight

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by psylentknight22, Jun 20, 2014.

1. psylentknight22

psylentknight22 New Member

So I posted this to see if any of you guys have had any issues w/your headlights...I noticed the other day that the right headlight (passenger side) was loose but didn't think anything bout it so I figured I'd just look at it later...well when I popped the hood today to check, the front tab on the headlight was cracked and separated...anybody what have this prob and would this be covered under my warranty? What do you guys think?
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. djdennehy

djdennehy Active Member

I would assume they would replace as a part of the bumper to bumper coverage
  4. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Absolutely. Go see your dealer .
  5. psylentknight22

Thanks, just seems crazy to have one crack like that w/o hitting anything or having any kind of front end damage
  6. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

I'm skeptical. I'd say that the dealer will claim that someone or something bumped the headlight, and the warranty doesn't cover collision damage. But it won't hurt to try. If they won't cover it, then super glue would probably fix it. Maybe someone did back into you...
  7. psylentknight22

I would think I would be able to tell if somebody backed into me though...there isn't a scratch anywhere!
  8. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

Soft plastic bumpers might not mar the finish...
  9. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

Pics of lamp and damage?
  10. psylentknight22

I can't get a good pic on here...keeps telling me file too large
  11. Steve@Tasca

You can upload to Photobucket or another file hosting site and then you just copy and paste the image code here and it'll show up just as if you posted it here directly.

Like this, [​IMG]
  12. CarefreeAZ

CarefreeAZ Active Member

Nice wheels Steve. First time I've sen your car.
  13. psylentknight22

Oh ok...thanks steve
  14. Steve@Tasca

That's actually going to be my sons first car, mine is the silver SVT.

Choccy74 likes this.
  15. Steve@Tasca

Interesting and not a mark on the lamp otherwise? Couldn't hurt to take it in and try to warranty it.

16. psylentknight22

Yeah...not a mark...I noticed alot of condensation in it and that's what first drew my attention to it then noticed it was loose...thanks for the opinions