Create Your Own Custom Gel Badges!!!

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by stuntdoogie, Nov 11, 2013.

1. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WestcoastST

WestcoastST Active Member

Anyone have the sizes for the front, back and steering wheel badges (in mm)?
  4. JP6

JP6 Member

Got my badges from DMB graphics. Went with black/chrome.

SICKESSS-ST Member

Would you please be able to post more photos!? I'm getting ready to order mine before they stop selling them.

6. JP6

JP6 Member

What kind of pics do you want? I'll go snap a few.

SICKESSS-ST Member

Cool, thank you! Just one that's not as close, to see how it looks once you look at the whole car.

On the ones you ordered, do they cover the whole logo, including the chrome ring around, red arrow? Or only the inner part, blue arrow?

Thanks again! ;)

Attached Files:

• Logo.jpg
      File size:
      260.5 KB
  8. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

Only the inner part.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  9. Drifter

Drifter Member

I thinl its from the 1st of June that DMB graphics are prohibited to make any Ford insigna.
  10. WestcoastST

100mm for the exterior badges and 55mm for the steering wheel badge.
  11. JP6

JP6 Member

They only cover the inner part. That's why I went with the black/chrome option. It looks closer to stock and blends better than the other badges I've seen.
  12. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Did you also get the steering wheel one? Just curious as to how that looks in chrome.

SICKESSS-ST Member

Thank you!

SICKESSS-ST Member

Thank you! That makes it easier, white with chrome letters it is.
  15. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

Took this a couple weeks back matches great with the rest of the interior.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    mrtn likes this.
  16. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

So to confirm the front and rear are 100mm x 38? And the steering wheel is 55mm x 20.8?

How's the install difficulty?
  17. dmondi12

dmondi12 Active Member

Correct. It's real easy, just use patience lining them up, they have an adhesive on the back they just go right on the old badges. They can be re-applied at least once (i had to adjust), the adhesive is pretty strong but i wouldn't keep taking it off and reapplying to be safe. Had them for maybe 2 months without any issue.
    mrtn likes this.
  18. WestcoastST

Really easy, as long as you lightly place the badge, and remove and replace until you get it right. Then press down from the center to the outside of the badge. This is what mine look like.

19. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Cool. Thanks. These are pretty pricy though so I wanted to make sure I get what I like before going ahead.
  20. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Just noticed I don't have to even get Ford ones... [​IMG]

Probably a little to out of the norm for me but still pretty cool!
  21. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Is your steering wheel overlay from DMB Graphics ? 58mmx22mm is the only size I can find on their website, and that to me seems a bit too large ?