Customer Satisfaction Research

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by D1JL, Feb 19, 2014.

1. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

thanks for clarifying what that is, I hadn't really looked at it much personally besides confirming it's the same thing that popped off on my homies' car

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

-Tire options for people that dont get sunshine would be top of my list. Summer only was a dick move.
    -Sun glass holder.
    -Proper finished trunk.
    -Seat Cover options. Ordering a funky color paint and getting stuck with no choice but that "meh" 2 tone grey is annoying. Release aftermarket cover options so people can pick what they want or trade someone else. Would.have liked either green or solid black. The 2 tone grey looks cheap and boring. Im sure other colors aside from orange could relate...
    - mft and sync has come a long way. But obviously some hiccups to work out still.

Other than that.. pretty damn pleased with the car overall. Pretty surprised how well it handles winter conditions. My cheapest automotive purchase to date but probably the most satisfying. Id say based on the overall satisfied majority the fist is in pretty damn good.shape.for first model year especially.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

4. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

It looks like Ford may not be getting the response that they had hoped for with their initial invitation. I just got another Invite in the mail today, and they're upped the remuneration from $150 to $200.

5. Papi4baby

Papi4baby Member

I would say the trunk lid lowering setup they have does not work as the lid does not sit flat.

Also the heater going out on cold temperature like some members have mentioned.

And ask why is Ford still not allowing people to purchase the SD card nav map and plug it into the vehicle that has everything else to get Nav, tell them Dodge does this as long as you have the screen you can purchase the Nav SD card and have nav. From what i have read the Fist has the screen and a GPS module, but there seem to be something in the cars computer not letting the SD card work.

6. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I want an orange car, but I much prefer the grey Recaros. I think the 2 tone grey looks pretty good and I don't care for a real colorful interior. The problem with that and wanting an orange car is that you'd pretty much have to order the combo because all I've ever seen on dealer lots is orange cars with the orange Recaros. I do hate that some stuff is packaged only though. If you get certain exterior colors you can't get the orange Recaros if you wanted them. Only want Recaros? Have some heated mirrors as well, or vice versa. It's an even bigger problem with the regular Fiestas though. Such as you are very limited on what you can add or take off a Fiesta with the 3cyl EcoBoost. Want an SE in blue? Add the SE Appearance Package to have blue or choose a different color... With as big a purchase as a car is, you can't seem to order your car in the same way you can order food at a restaurant...exactly how you want it.

Yeah, you can't buy a non-navigation MFT unit and plug in a nav card. It has to be a nav unit from the factory. That idea is probably mainly just for the money since it is a $700-something option. The non-nav still has some very limited navigation capabilities, so it's really just gotta be something coded into the software that says no to the SD card.

7. Papi4baby

Papi4baby Member

And that's fine. Dodge still charges you the full price($500) of the nav unit, even if it just getting the SD card and flashing your car computer to allow the card to work.

I dont see why ford does not do the same.