Deals Gap ST takeover....Sep. 20-21

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Meet and Greet' started by sumo64c, Aug 7, 2014.

1. sumo64c

sumo64c Member

Heya folks, I'm sure there are ST pilots who have multiple memberships at the fiestast groups, in case you didn't know there is a FoST and FiST take over scheduled for that weekend. This is prime twisty road driving and beautiful Smoky Mountain scenery like no other. If you are shy on the big events, there are quite a few staying near the event and commuting. Would be great to see some of you members here at the event.

There are several car owner groups that do this annually and it's a great time and experience.

k757 likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. k757

k757 Active Member

I'm on other places and am all signed up ready to go.

4. k757

k757 Active Member

I'm on other places and am all signed up ready to go.

5. OutOfDemo

OutOfDemo New Member

Too bad I won't be around. Or that I won't have my ST yet. But just a little advice: don't cross the yellow, learn the signals for police (yes, they are there and patrol regularly), and don't feel the need to push to hard. I have been and it is a spectacular road. Just not a lot of forgiveness.

6. SirSlaughter

SirSlaughter Member

I want to go so badly. But gamestop isn't giving me hours and the computer shop I work at is shutting down. No money for the trip. I'm only about 4 hours away. I wish I could go.

7. Roger

Roger New Member

Is there a link to the main source for this group event?

8. k757

k757 Active Member

9. Roger

Roger New Member

Thanks