Decided to give this a try

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by lill2012, Apr 11, 2015.

1. lill2012

lill2012 Member

I was reading Automobile and I found a link to modbargains.com, which sells a plastic spacer for the accelerator pedal that moves it about 1.5" back so it's even with the clutch and brake pedal. It was about $60 and its made of plastic. Took about 10 minutes to install with a few deep sockets. I've only driven a few miles, but I already really like it. Its so easy to just tap all the pedals when they're all lined up. Can't wait to take it on the highway. The last pic I took after I was done washing it (outside only) and installing that thing. I think it just looks cool :) Definitely recommend the spacer. Changes the whole feel of the car.
    ps1.jpg ps2.jpg yerp.jpg

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Looks like you still have a "blue pedal" that is just a plastic that peels off.

I have a spacer on my throttle as well and I agree that toe heel shift is much eaiser. Although the spacer I have is not the same as your as I did not want my pedals all level and wanted the throttle just a bit farther than the brake.

lill2012 likes this.
  4. lill2012

lill2012 Member

I'll have the blue pedal until the day I sell this thing :) (if it holds up)

5. bruce.gardner.5

bruce.gardner.5 New Member

I made one myself with a 3d printer. Soooo much better!

6. rushinge

rushinge New Member

Where'd you get the shapefile?

7. bruce.gardner.5

bruce.gardner.5 New Member

I did it in sketchup. Developed it through a couple of prototypes until I got it right.