Discount code!!

Discussion in 'Tasca Auto Group' started by Steve@Tasca, Oct 2, 2013.

1. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Done and Done
    Thanks
    RM

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca Fiesta ST Network Sponsor

We turned the "FiestaST" 5% off coupons back on today, the only change is that we have a $100 minimum in order to use it.

No limits on the number of times you can use it though and we're very much open to any feedback on the new policy.

Just go to the site, place your order and enter "FiestaST" in the coupon field at checkout and get the extra discount.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=213668&referrerid=1501001

4. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Steve@Tasca do your mudflaps screw right in without modding?

5. Steve@Tasca

I can't find any in the Ford system that do not require drilling.

6. stuntdoogie

stuntdoogie Active Member

Ok thank you Steve.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

7. svt3d

svt3d Member

Hey steve I can't seem to pull up my vehicle to look through the parts??? Is your site not mac friendly??

8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

It doesn't seem to be PC w/ Firefox friendly either. I just tried to pull up FiST parts and can't get past 2014, won't select make or model.o_O

9. svt3d

svt3d Member

yup thats what I get too....guess its not just MAC!!

10. Steve@Tasca

Yeah, the website software is third party hosted and it's far from perfect. Frustrating but there's not a lot of options out there for us. I've never tried a MAC on the site and never actually tried looking up a part via Firefox although I do use Firefox all the time with the site in other ways. I just tried IE and it works fine but it doesn't appear that the '14 Fiesta has been loaded yet.

What exactly are you guys looking for? Feel free to post here or PM me and I'll get you taken care of. That's what I'm here for.

-Steve

11. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

Steve,
    Looking for part #s and a quote on the OE valve stems w/ TPS sensors please.

Thank you.

12. Steve@Tasca

Best deal will be the FRPP kit P/N M-1180-A for $193.60 plus shipping, it's four sensors and the training tool.

That will have to be called in as I don't believe it's on our website at this time.

-Steve

13. BlackST

BlackST New Member

Steve,

Do you sell the cargo mat that fits in the lower position? Attached is a picture of the one I'm after.

[​IMG]

14. Steve@Tasca

I don't believe that design is still available, the one they superceded it to is P/N EE8Z*6111600*CA which looks like this.

[​IMG]

15. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Hey Steve I ordered front and rear brake pads for my 2014 fiesta st. I was about to install them but noticed the fronts were a little smaller than the stock pads. I just want to make sure I got the correct parts. The following images show what I mean. I havent compared the rears yet but il post a picture of the part number on the box as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Joe Schmoe

Joe Schmoe Member

17. Steve@Tasca

That is most certainly a bad/confusing listing on our site and I've already e-mailed the company that provides the catalog about it.

If you look at the screen shot below and read the highlighted sections closely you'll see what happened, I can totally see how someone might select those pads if they didn't read closely enough.

[​IMG]

Please PM me and we can arrange to get those back and get you credit, Ford does not have the Fiesta ST pads available at this time. They're on national backorder with an ETA of late June.

The correct part number is AY1Z-2001-D or BRF-1494.

The C1BZ-2200-A/ BRF-1444s are correct for the rears.

-Steve

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  18. Steve@Tasca

19. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Hi Steve,

What is the latest on the front pads? Do you have stock on them now or are they still backordered? Thanks!

20. Steve@Tasca

Still on backorder, I believe current ETA is in September. :(

-Steve

21. Cligedy

Cligedy Active Member

Yikes. Looks like it's porterfields for now.

Thanks Steve!