Do you have a VIN yet?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Hey TTP,
    When you check ford etis, what does it tell you ?

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

When they shipped my Mustang from Mich (near Detroit) to the Twin Cities MN (nearest terminal) it took 2 weeks with it parked at a siding for days while they switched engines and crews.. had one guy in the Mustang forum lose his car after it fell off a train ... Horror story to be sure But it was fun tracking the train as it went PAST my area to the west 100 plus miles to unload and be trucked back to my dealer... Then there was the whole weather thing which shouldn't be a problem yet :) I wish they had a easier way to track like Dodge did for my Challengers but it is what it is and it wont change today :) Soon this will only be a funny story to tell at the track or car shows and we can all enjoy the sweet turbo noises as we fleece our lil ST's

ronnie karlen likes this.
  4. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

[​IMG]

Like that ^

That green bar is new as of today, but when I click it, it doesn't have any information.

5. Removed

Removed Guest

Has anyone with a retail order gotten a VIN yet?

6. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Yes I Got Mine Today Aug/16/2013 No build date yet but it is a PB with Recaro's and Painted Wheels !!
    3FADP4GX0EM148053148053

7. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I asked Meagan at FordService on the faction and she said she had not heard anything about the grey wheels being delayed. So maybe you order is now proof that is not true?

RodMoe likes this.
  8. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

We can hope :)

9. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Hope that means no delays on the wheels or seats :) I feel once a few hit the dealer lots the flood gates will open and our retail orders will be here in no time.

10. TWDM

TWDM Member

Ninjaed a dealer stock from Alberta.

Vin: 3FADP4GX0EM122455

11. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I've been watching a dealer ordered Molten Orange ST that's headed to my local dealer. Already has a VIN and window sticker. I PMed Meagan about it to see if any info could be got as to when it might show up on the lot. I'm not going to buy it, but I'd definitely like to get a better look at it since it's showing up at my local dealer especially since it's got the Recaros. It's pretty close to what I would want to order. Only things I'd get rid of is the painted wheels and moonroof, and change the interior to smoke storm. I wouldn't mind a moonroof, until it gets old and starts breaking and leaking. I want Molten Orange, Recaro package, and navigation with smoke storm int.

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=3FADP4GX4EM121048

12. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

My Window Sticker just came up.
    As I was told they deleted the Painted Wheels.
    Etis, still not updated.

Dave

13. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

We really need to get this verified. I emailed my dealer to ask about this and he never emailed me back. Its weird because he usually answers within 5 minutes but that was before I ordered the car :/...

14. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I asked Meagan on FF and she said she emailed the brand manager to ask. She is supposed to let me know when they reply.

15. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

I have a copy of the DORA, on which IS the Painted Wheel Option.
    I was told later that the car going to be put into production and at the date planed the Painted Wheel Option would NOT be available.
    Since this was a dealer order car we were told that the car was to be built anyway without the option.
    The only choice I was given was to NOT buy this car and order another.

The Window Sticker has been posted and the Painted Wheel Option is NOT on it.

BTW, I have always thought that the darker wheels look better on lighter cars and vice versa.
    I really only wanted the Painted Calipers, so I will save the money and paint the calipers myself.

Dave

16. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Will be fun to see about the wheels I took the painted wheels option after reading about the brake dust the FoST guys were finding after a spirited drive or track event. Being this car uses Torque Vectoring too im betting there will be dust... And im lazy about painting the calipers(like then colored but don't like doing the work) so that was just a plus LOL but To each there own when it comes to getting track wheels color will not be the driving factor if I find super light pink wheels I might not snap them up but all other colors will be looked at :) lol

17. TWDM

TWDM Member

ETA of Sep 10th according to Meghan, then maybe 1-2 days to ship from Alberta. Can't wait

18. Removed

Removed Guest

Good to hear.

Still no updates on mine, but hoping for something next month.

19. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

Just counted up I placed my order 171 days ago and still no Vin #or build date ! Getting kinda pissed. Think I just gonna take one from dealer stock when the begin to arrive

20. firSTinWpg

firSTinWpg Member

Very happy to hear someone has an ETA. Ours is still sitting at awaiting shipment. I'm really hoping for a change to in transit and an ETA sometime soon. We were expecting to have our ST already based on the original info from our dealer.

21. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Got My VIN Last Friday and a Build Date of 9/9/13 today .