Do you have a VIN yet?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

MGORDON New Member

Just got a message from my dealer that the car is built and on its way "as we speak" - and it should be at the dealer "in the next week or two."

...So.... Good news! I'm not setting my calendar by that date, but I'm getting pretty excited.

Gotta give props to my dealer, Serramonte Ford in Daly City, CA... After a - let's say, interesting - initial experience, they've been great and proactive about keeping me informed.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. wash

wash Active Member

Meagan gave me an ETA that is similar.

It can't get here too soon.
  4. Stevelach

Stevelach Active Member

I'm jealous! Mine won't be here until October, so maybe you'll let me come over to your side of the Bay and have a look?
  5. wash

wash Active Member

I have been quite busy for the last several weeks and it looks like the next 3+ weeks will be busy too, then I've got to make a road trip to LA so it may be a while before I'm free.
  6. Removed

Removed Guest

I can't lie, I'm jealous of everyone getting VINs and ETAs. I may have to poach a dealer stock order as mine likely won't be here 'til late October.
  7. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

For a car that has few additional "options" above standard ST trim, I'd say there's a good chance of you finding a dealer stock that is close to, or matches your order.

I'm ETA'd by both Meagan and my dealership at September 18, give or take two weeks. Getting very excited.
  8. Removed

Removed Guest

We'll see, all of the ST's in my area on the inventory search are TB, and I'm dead set on blue. If I have to wait an extra month for the car I want, I will. More $ for the down payment.
  9. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Well my dealer contacted me today. No vin or info yet (ordered 7/24) he said that all fiesta st are delayed in production and that's all he could find out. It's fine because I'm saving for a down payment. But I want it before winter. I am dead set on pb and the options I selected like the post above I will wait it out.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  10. Removed

Removed Guest

Delayed? Hopefully he just means they are behind schedule and not an actual delay that could affect the cars that are already being sent out.
  11. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

I think he was referring to retail orders. I did order upgraded wheels so maybe that's why.
  12. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

I just got a copy of the invoice today.
    I also got an ETA of 9/15/13, maybe sooner.
    However ETIS has still not been updated. ???

13. firSTinWpg

firSTinWpg Member

For everyone who has an ETA, would you mind sharing your build date and location? I'm still wondering why ours is still sitting at awaiting shipping, I'm getting tired of peppering Meagan with requests every couple of days.
  14. wash

wash Active Member

Mine was 09/07/2013.

That's July 9 2013.
  15. Stevelach

Stevelach Active Member

Speaking of updates, I was told by Meagan that I would be receiving weekly updates from her but I haven't received even one. Anyone else getting regular updates from her?
  16. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

The cars are suppose to hit the dealers at the same time.
    I was told they are to start shipping before the end of this month.
    My build date is 8/26/13.
    On the dealer invoice it states 14 day transit time.
    I have been given an ETA of 9/15/13 .

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  17. wash

wash Active Member

Just ask her.

She is good about updates but failed wildly when I asked her to send my ST airmail.
  18. CarefreeAZ

CarefreeAZ Active Member

FORD ETIS (as of today):

Fiesta (B299), 1.6L EcoBoost SCTi 160/182PS-Sigma
    VIN Number:3FADP4GX6EM142306
    Primary Features
    Build Date: 20.08.2013
    Vehicle Line: Fiesta (B299)
    Engine: 1.6L EcoBoost SCTi 160/182PS-Sigma
    Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Trans - B6

FORD Window Sticker

19. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

Just got a message from Meagan our friendly customer service gal ! Got my vin # 3FADP4GX8EM147782 after a 175 day wait ! Now wait some more !
    Firesail and TapTapPull like this.
  20. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

What wash said. Whenever I am craving an update, I simply e-mail Meagan, and within a day, she has a response for me.

Now that I've got a rough ETA, I probably won't need to bug her again! I've found her service top-notch, and a huge help.
    ronnie karlen likes this.
  21. TapTapPull

TapTapPull Active Member

Very odd you still don't have an ETA... My build date was June 10/13, and my location is North-Central BC. It shipped late last week, and has an ETA of August September 17/18, give or take two weeks.

My dealer actually had an ETA for me before I confirmed it with Meagan, so you could try asking your dealer's order guy, as well.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
    ronnie karlen likes this.