Do you have a VIN yet?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Congrats Dave :) Mine showed up on Etis as built yesterday 9/10/13 :thumbsup: and Meagan gives it a ETA of 10/11/13 not long now ...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
    ronnie karlen and Mikeygti like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Stevelach

Stevelach Active Member

Yea!!!

Mikeygti likes this.
  4. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

RodMoe, this is also good news.
    Your Etis should be complete in a day or two.

Dave

RodMoe likes this.
  5. breon

breon Member

@CarefreeAZ I googled around for this VIN and found out that the car is at a dealer near Milwaukee. Are you buying this one? I'm looking for a base FiST and this one fits the bill.

ronnie karlen likes this.
  6. Flaco1

Flaco1 Member

Mine on the railcar and shipped yesterday !

Firesail, Stevelach and Mikeygti like this.
  7. Removed

Removed Guest

Got an email from my dealer today.

The car is currently in Fresno, about 250 miles from the dealership. The ETA is "week of Sept. 28th" which is a full week earlier than Meagan initially told me. I can't imagine it will take 11 days to cover that distance, so I am hoping for early delivery. :)

Mikeygti, kvetcha and TapTapPull like this.
  8. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Got the same news from my dealer today. They are giving me an arrival date of October 15.:)

9. TWDM

TWDM Member

o_O Meghan gave me an ETA of December 5th. Already have window sticker and all :S

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  10. FiSTofFury

FiSTofFury New Member

It's crazy how long some of you guys have been waiting to get your cars. I built one on a whim online 3 weeks ago and the exact car I built online 3 weeks ago was still at my dealers lot last weekend, so I bought it.

11. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

She just have me a estimated delivery date of 10/28 :) getting close

12. Removed

Removed Guest

My car had a delivery date of 9/28 and it's here! Going to pick it up tomorrow. :)

Stevelach likes this.
  13. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Nice have fun post pics! What color and order date?

14. Removed

Removed Guest

Performance Blue, recaros with no other options. Ordered 6/28 delivered 9/23, picked it up today (was out of town). Initial impressions - it's amazing. I'll post pics and a review later.

Stevelach and EvoNiner like this.
  15. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Well, finally received my VIN today.

Placed this order on Aug. 23rd.
    VIN received on Sept 27th.

Now awaiting a build date.

Mikeygti likes this.
  16. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Update:

Ordered - Aug. 23rd
    VIN received - Sept. 27th
    Build date - Oct. 21st

Oh no... Going to be a Monday car... lol.. At least it won't be a Halloween car... I have pretty horrific luck with that date.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    Mikeygti likes this.
  17. RodMoe

RodMoe Well-Known Member

Not to worry .. At most plants now days the Robots don't care if it is Monday or Friday... Congrats On the Build Date :)

ronnie karlen likes this.
  18. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Kind of a bummer, the first dealer I ordered through (Like a year pre-production)... Just got their ST in last week...The allocation WAS supposed to be mine, but instead they hosed me and ordered a Loaded Molten Orange. Instead it's just an extra car sittin on their lot. Don't think anyone has snagged it yet. Just a buncha test-drivers. (If anyone in BC is looking for a loaded MO...)

I haven't driven it, think I might as well just wait for mine to arrive since I've paid in full already. lol And it'll be that much more satisfying if the first drive is in my own car.

As much of a horrible experience owning my Camaro was, picking it up when my pre-order was finally delivered and taking that first cruise was a memorable satisfaction I don't want to throw away.

I remember not being quite as happy when I picked my next vehicle up off a lot, and had already test-driven a couple. Took the Christmas out of it :D Even though I liked my next vehicle more than the Camaro.

19. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Anyone have idea idea when I will get a VIN I ordered my car the week September 15-21st

20. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I got my vin 6 weeks after the order was placed.

OxWhiteFiST92 likes this.
  21. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Damn that's along time hopefully she will be here by December?