Do you have a VIN yet?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Sales and Service' started by WRC Fan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

No estimates yet, We just put a 300 dollar deposit only. I am getting a D plan as well since my pops works for Lincoln. The options I got were Moonroof and Recaros, No Navy or grey wheels. Im just waiting patiently for that VIN man just like you.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Probably putting on the winter set as soon as I pick the car up.
  4. Removed

Removed Guest

Just bought a set yesterday, but downsized to 16" for ride/safety/chain use reasons. I'll post pics when they're on the car.
  5. TWDM

TWDM Member

6. speedprotege

speedprotege Member

What size and brand tires you get?
  7. TWDM

TWDM Member

Got 16 inches pirelli snow control series 2 195/45
  8. Removed

Removed Guest

Those are the same I got... only snow tires in recommended size, I imagine a lot of us will end up with them.
  9. FordService

FordService Official Ford Representative

Waves hello at everyone. I'm here, too!

Anyone who wants to track an order, shoot me a private message with your VIN or order number and dealer code.

10. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Hello! Welcome Meagan. I was wondering when you would finally get on this forum. :)
  11. FiestaST

FiestaST Active Member

Haha welcome! Glad to see You followed my advice and came over here :) your tracking results were right on! [​IMG]
  12. FordService

I know, right? We've been working on this for a while, and I'm here now!

Woo! Glad to hear, and see, this. Now that's a beauty!

13. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Welcome! And thanks again, for the help ;) How many weeks has it been since I bugged you for an update? It might be time to pester you again soon.
  14. tubbyaz

tubbyaz Member

Hey Meagan! Thanks for the tracking assistance on mine. It even got to Peoria earlier than predicted.

My dealer emailed me the morning I left Phoenix for a weeklong vacation that the car was in. I read this message sitting on a guardrail on Interstate 17 at Rock Springs while waiting in a 12 mile long traffic jam behind an overnight accident involving a minivan, two semis, and a very unlucky cow that wandered down an exit ramp.

So far, my biggest problem is deciding what to drive on a sunny Arizona day. The 911 or the ST? Decision, decisions....
  15. FordService

Last time we spoke was 11 days ago. ;) Oops, more like today! I just checked my inbox.

Yikes! I'm glad you were in the traffic jam and not the accident. At least you had something to read and daydream about in the wait. ;)

You're more than welcome.

16. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Most recent update:

Ordered - Aug. 23rd
    VIN received - Sept. 27th
    Built - Oct. 21st
    ETA - Dec. 25th
    RodMoe likes this.
  17. Mikeygti

Mikeygti Active Member

Nice Christmas present ! :)
  18. OLST

OLST New Member

Finally got my VIN! :)
    RodMoe and OxWhiteFiST92 like this.
  19. TWDM

TWDM Member

Car arrived today, picking it up tomorrow. Finally after waiting for 6 months....
  20. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

Ordered late sept 21-25th to be exact and still havnt received a VIN. The sales manager is contacting ford on why we dont have one... Last time I checked with Meagan I gave her my dealer and order number and she told me the order was still in processing though OLST ordered his around the same week as me and got his VIN already. I dont know what is the hold up o_O
  21. BPM

BPM New Member

I also ordered around Sept. 26 and still don't have a VIN. My dealer's been checking weekly for me.