Does the Fiesta ST come with ambient lighting?

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by rw02kr43, Jan 28, 2014.

1. rw02kr43

rw02kr43 New Member

Does it come with it standard? I've build a FoST and FiST countless times on ford's site. On the FoST I see I can add it as part of a $4k package. But on some reviews of the FiST I've heard it mentioned. Is it an option or is it standard?

Thanks
    Jason

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

I have it in mine and I believe it is standard in all FiST.

4. rw02kr43

rw02kr43 New Member

Okay cool. Are you able to change colors?

5. Zormecteon

Zormecteon Active Member

There is a button on the lower part of the console beneath the heting controls that lets you rotate thru an eight color pallet, back to off. It lights the center console drink cups, a bar of light between the passenger side airbag and the glove box, and lights the passenger foot well. .. .. My son called it a party light. Standard.

I leave mine off.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    LotusZX3 likes this.
  6. LotusZX3

LotusZX3 Member

My girlfriend randomly changes mine to see how long until i notice. It's usually right away because i always keep it red since in a black fist it matches the trim well.

Firesail likes this.
  7. WScottCross

I also keep mine on red. Not only does it match my car, it's better for night vision.

8. jcr557

jcr557 Member

I have it in mine. I'll never use it unless I'm showing someone all the features the car has. Btw having voice commands to change the climate is pretty cool.

9. Papi4baby

Papi4baby Member

Yes it does.

If you build one it says something that it includes all the features a platinum or se model includes as standards. One of those is ambient lighting.

10. OxWhiteFiST92

OxWhiteFiST92 Member

I always have mine on white

11. McRib 1s Back

McRib 1s Back Well-Known Member

Yes, standard. I keep mine on red -- battle stations! Plus I think it better matches the rest of the gauges and and the black exterior theme.

LuvfiestaST, Bavarian and LotusZX3 like this.
  12. Firesail

Firesail Active Member

Same here. Either off or red.

13. Bavarian

Bavarian Member

14. Noah

Noah Member

Completely pointless, but occasionally entertaining. Kind of want to find a way to set it to automatically change color. Would be interesting.

15. johnnyquest

johnnyquest Member

I'm pretty sure the ambient light switch will be the first thing on my car to break because my kid won't leave it alone. As for me, I leave it on what I call "Combat Red"

JQ

16. WScottCross

I wouldn't say pointless, Having the cupholders illuminated does make it easier to get your early morning coffee mug back into the hole. :)

Noah and LuvfiestaST like this.
  17. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

I like the extra light for using the cupholder but had they put one in the armrest by the USB ports would have been even better

Firesail and LotusZX3 like this.
  18. Noah

Noah Member

And easier to see where the coffee spilt when you pull the handbrake :s

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

19. Noah

Noah Member

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk