Ethanol percentage hardware project

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST EcoBoost™ Tuning' started by razorlab, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Roger

Roger New Member

Yeah, I figured so. Hopefully I can get it to fit how I want it without issue with the fuel line lengths that I got.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

Updated post #1 with cheaper parts alternatives for the cheap asses. ;)
  4. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Easy said asses...banning careful
  5. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

With some time off over these holidays, spending some time with family and friends, seeing how the other forum members and staff are dealing with the "incident" and just the type of people on the Fiesta forums made me realize some things that are more important to me.

I like real life better.

I'm leaving all the Fiesta Forums, happy to had contributed what I did and I wish you all the best in the New Year.

Go forth and modify.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  6. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Happy to have contributed...Come on man! Don't quit....
  7. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

Hey guys,

Anybody want this setup for a good price? I'm slowly parting out my FiST so let me know if you want the Ethanol % hardware.

I'll let it go for something around $150 or so (minus the Zeitronix display)
  8. aar0n

aar0n Member

What a sad day. Such a great contributor.
    Firesail likes this.
  9. koozy

koozy Active Member

making progress :)
  10. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

Anybody want the setup for $125? The car is going away soon.
  11. ryst

ryst Active Member

I was pretty close to messaging you about it, but then Ford announced the RS...

What car are you looking at getting next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. razorlab

razorlab Active Member

Turning my efforts to my Evo 10 and trying to limit my access to internet forums.
  13. RDgolfer

RDgolfer Active Member

Hey man, I lost my mind, and I came back...gather it up brother....we all have a lot to say, and I hope we can say it here...we all have a FiST and we all have something to say...about and beyond the's all good
  14. koozy

koozy Active Member

Hey razorlab, I just wanted to thank you for sorting this out. i put together a hardware kit that was outlined here and have been happy with it.