Everybody should have snow tires...

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by Noah, Dec 7, 2013.

1. mamiata1

mamiata1 Active Member

A few weeks ago, the first time I got to try out my snow tires in some serious snow my first thought was that everyone should have tires like these. And even people without true snow tires should be ticketed if their tires are below a certain tread depth.

Sorry about the damage. Maybe just replace (and paint) the rear fascia?

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Noah

Noah Member

Unfortunately it was a new bumper and hatch. Good thing I wasn't paying.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

4. mamiata1

mamiata1 Active Member

I don't really see much damage on the hatch but these days they pretty much replace everything with a hint of damage. The days of hammering and Bondo are long gone. Recently my wife's 2002 Mustang was in a fender bender while parked. We didn't have to pay either. And while the headlight housing was only slightly cracked it was a good excuse to replace the headlamp for one not crazed and yellowed from the sun. We also replaced the other headlight so they would match and got a discount on that. Collex Collision did an excellent job matching the 13 year old Sonic Blue paint. We were quite pleased with the results. With the new headlights her car looks like it just drove off the assembly line. :)

Noah likes this.
  5. Noah

Noah Member

The hatch was bent in a way it would no longer shut. Even if it could of been fixed with a hammer and bondo I would of insisted in replacing it. No way it won't be perfect on a new car especially when they are to blame.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Firesail likes this.