F/S Complete Ford Fiesta ST Interior

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Parts for Sale' started by Tuningvelocity, Jun 14, 2014.

1. As many of you may know I turned my ST into a rally car so I have a bunch of interior parts for sale. At first I would like to sell everything together and hopefully someone can come and pick it up, If not I'd be willing to ship at buyers expense.

I will sell the entire interior set:
    Seats, seat belts, airbags, liners, carpets, panels, etc
    Asking price: $3500.oo

* I priced everything individual and it would far exceed my asking price.
    * If after a week I haven't sold the interior set, then I will start selling individually.
    * This does not include and dash parts, oem steering wheel, knob, or pedals.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

This picture has about 90% of everything that's included. The rear seats, rear door panels and and a few pieces are missing.

After interior was removed and cage was installed

In action
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
    Mr UFO, SpaceFish and Flaco1 like this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Hi everyone. I'll start taking requests to sell items individually. If your interested in something please contact me and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

4. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

Would you sell rear cebter seats head rest?
  5. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Active Member

6. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

What's that?
  7. DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt Active Member

Watching. Considering.

The only thing I could use would be the upper interior plastic pieces, visors, and lights to turn the inside black... but I'd still need a headliner with the sunroof cutout and the sunroof control panel.
  8. Turtle

Turtle New Member

Hey Tuning Velocity,
    Do you have a the Driver's side ST door sill plate and interior door handle trim availabe?
  9. EcoBeast

EcoBeast Member

I am considering downgrading from Recaro seats to regular ST seats - what are you looking to get for front/rear seats? I did not have a choice when I bought the car - they come standard in Canada.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  10. Slip

Slip Member

I could use the two front seat belt assemblies. Cost?
  11. Slip

Slip Member

Also... any chance you still have the headliner? Judging by the Facebook page the car looks to be without the sunroof
  12. Angels_Fan

Angels_Fan New Member

Hey EcoBeast, I didn't have an ST available with Recaro's but wanted them when I bought my 15 FiST. Are you still wanting to exchange your Recaro's fronts/matching rears with non-Recaro fronts and rears? My car currently only has 812 miles on it so they aren't worn at all. Let me know if you may be interested.
  13. EcoBeast

EcoBeast Member

Hi Angels Fan.

I am still considering it, but by your handle I assume you are in LA area??
    I would like to switch with someone living a few hours drive from Toronto (Vermont, NY, Michigan) so we can meet up and exchange at same time.

Pls PM me if you happen to be close by.
  14. Angels_Fan

Angels_Fan New Member

You're half right. I was born/raised there but now am unfortunately stuck in SE Kansas. That distance kinda sucks...would have made a perfect fit for both our wants. Hopefully I can find someone closer as well as you. Good luck man!
    Unless you're by small chance going to be driving to the ST Octane Academy in Utah sometime this upcoming year and we can swap there. LOL
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  15. RedSTer

RedSTer New Member

What pieces do you have left?
  16. Angels_Fan

Angels_Fan New Member

I still have a full OEM non-Recaro interior
  17. Eric Hamann

Eric Hamann Member

How much would you want for center rear headrest? If you split
  18. Angels_Fan

Angels_Fan New Member

I think there's a slight misunderstanding. I'm not selling or parting out my interior. I have OEM non-Recaro seats and am looking to trade for OEM Recaro seats.
  19. I still have quite a lot left from 2 ST's as a matter of fact. I'll use this post as a bump. I have a lot of small parts and pieces but the main things door panels, air bags and the seats with ST stiching (non-recaro) front and rear.

Eric Hamann: Dm me an offer
  20. Ca5p3r

Ca5p3r Member

How much for the seats (just driver's)? I assume you wouldn't part with pieces of the seats? If price is good, I could probably start building a recaro seat from fost parts...
  21. Hi Everyone. I still have the Front Seats non- Recaro but with the ST logo.

$500 for the pair, I'll throw in the rear if needed. The seats include all the rails.

The seats are in Philadelphia, PA 19116. I willing to drive reasonable distance to unload these. Otherwise I will ship them at buyers expense.

If you have any questions let me know.