Fiesta R5 Carbon spoiler and carbon wrapped pieces

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by kamakazee, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Golfguy11800

Golfguy11800 Member

Fiesta R5's are around $70k-$80k :)

However, the WRC Fiestas.... yeah better take out a mortgage or two. Those cost $424-$450k

They started the R5 class to make rallying more affordable and to be honest, the R5's clock in at around 2-4 seconds a 12 mile stage slower than the WRC cars. To me, I wouldn't mind that time loss at all for those savings. Then again, I'd have number plates on mine and would be driving it sideways and 20' in the air on my back country rally roads!

kamakazee likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. kamakazee

kamakazee Active Member

70-80K is a steal! Are you sure? If so, I'm going to save up lol! The pricing I got was based from talking to Scott at M-Sport when I was buying the wing components. Here is a cool link with more details on the R5: http://www.automobilemag.com/featur...ord-fiesta-r5-rally-car-on-the-street-243585/

4. Guille

Guille New Member

Hey man! I am looking for that exact spoiler for my fiesta!! How much did it cost you? Please let me know!!

5. moshaholic2

moshaholic2 Active Member

An M-Sport R5 cost is closer to $200,000 USD depending on current exchange rates.

6. Guille

Guille New Member

Haha I know bro, I was talking about the spoiler! I wish I had a couple of hundred thousand dollars to just buy one though haha. I really want to know the price of the spoiler because I'm really interested in buying one. And this particular one looks insane

7. BRGT350

BRGT350 Well-Known Member Staff Member

From the post at the top of the page;
    "I paid around $650 for the wing and shipping was approximately $95. Here's the link: http://www.rallyshop.it/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_3704_3706&products_id=26772"

You will need the non-ST spoiler to go with the R5 wing. I happen to have a non-ST spoiler for sale right now. DM me if you are interested.

8. Guille

Guille New Member

I already have the non ST spoiler bro... Appreciate it though!