Fiesta ST Bi Xenon Daemon Eyes (Photos are up!)

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by level42, Aug 28, 2014.

1. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Nvm found it.
    http://instagram.com/p/sN0I3ytICd/

I'm not liking the yellow led strip... It looks tacked on. Detailed pics of the final product would help. The video isn't so clear

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. iLiptiKal

iLiptiKal Active Member

4. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I would need to know it would look exactly like this before putting up the money.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. iLiptiKal

iLiptiKal Active Member

Since everything is custom anyways I'm sure they can do it, but I get your point.

6. level42

level42 Active Member

I'll have fully detailed photos for you guys next week when I get them installed :)

mrtn likes this.
  7. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

Since it comes with headlights as part of the price, $1200 would be a bargain. The cost of the headlights alone are a huge part of that price. Between materials and time if it's of OEM quality, fit, and finish, then I'd expect it to be even more honestly with all the time that has to go into custom parts. I say this, having made a set of retrofit projectors that weren't OEM quality and how much time I still had to put into them.

level42 likes this.
  8. Klink

Klink New Member

Man, I really like those lights, but over 1000 bucks sounds very steep. I would rather get an exhaust, or an inter-cooler, or an access-port.

9. level42

level42 Active Member

Yea, I had to close my eyes when I hit "Pay" on the PayPal invoice ... but what's done is done.

I'll be in Detroit Friday, Saturday (Install day) and Sunday. I'll try and post some photos asap, at the latest will be Monday when I get home.

mrtn likes this.
  10. Klink

Klink New Member

They look really cool though, just of all upgrades to get, I think lights will be one of the last ones. And I have bought halos for my 323 Ti.

11. level42

level42 Active Member

I'd add more photos, but it's a real pain in the ass on iPhone over hotel weefee.

More coming soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Ah such a tease! Looking forward to the pics with the lights off.

13. Ed_the_sledd

Ed_the_sledd Member

Wow that looks so good. I was considering getting the headlights with the 2015 Mustang style and matching halo fog lights, but these look pretty sick.

14. level42

level42 Active Member

Here are a few more :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More coming soon

15. Ed_the_sledd

Ed_the_sledd Member

Looks amazing. Congrats man. I wish I could afford it!

16. moff3tt

moff3tt Active Member

I could do without the LED strip and a projector for the turn signals but other than that they look great.

17. OlekST

OlekST New Member

MRTN post what happens with your custom lights as well. I would really like to get the same ones if it works out.

18. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

I haven't heard back from the guy after asking how to do an order. But then I thought I would hold off to see how level42's turned out. Still waiting on more pics but they do not look quite like the pic I showed him so I'm a little worried that it won't be what I want.

19. level42

level42 Active Member

Are there any specific pictures that you're looking for?

Bath time is on Saturday, so I should be able to get you some nice snazzy clean shots (right now there covered in bugs from the drive home)

20. mrtn

mrtn Active Member

Looking for a pic like this
    [​IMG]

Lights off and lights on.
    Pic above is exactly what I want mine to look like. Not sure what the LED strip on yours looks like up close but these look like they require custom molded plastic or something.

21. level42

level42 Active Member

Sure thing, let me see what I can come up with.