Fiesta ST Bi Xenon Daemon Eyes (Photos are up!)

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Exterior Upgrades' started by level42, Aug 28, 2014.

1. jproy12

jproy12 Member

I also sent an inquiry to the lightingfirm and. I answer yet, sent an email/request Monday evening I believe.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. SirSlaughter

SirSlaughter Member

dammit dude!

Now I have to save up for these too. I've been wanting those concept lights since I first saw the car. At this rate, I'll be eating ramen for the rest of my life if I want to afford my car. Worth!
  4. Ed_the_sledd

Ed_the_sledd Member

Any updates on the lights? How do you like them now after a few months? Functionality? Look? Durability? Any problems? I'm saving up to buy these but I'd like to get an update on your opinion of them. And any more pics too lol thanks!
  5. level42

level42 Active Member

Ahh, sorry about the delay. I've had so much crap going on ...

The lights are still great, no issues (asides from a small grounding issue I had, NOTE Do no ground on a painted surface) Functionality is great, the high beams are MECHA bright and I love it! ha ha. The look is amazing, I get tons of compliments on my lights, and I'm sure other drivers on the road are mighty impressed lol. As for their durability, they're made from OEM lights, thus they are quite robust, I haven't had any issues with the physical hardware at all.

As for pictures. I will upload some today (when it gets dark)

Any other questions let me know.

Here is a photo I took last night (Only one I have handy)

*I'll grab some day time photos on my lunch break
    LuvfiestaST and Ed_the_sledd like this.
  6. Mister_Mino

Mister_Mino Member

That's pretty bad ass. Just saying...
  7. level42

level42 Active Member

OK, Photos are up.

I apologize, but photos at night, with my iPhone, are terrible, my buddy is going to work with me soon to take some nice, professional photos. In the mean time ... enjoy these dusk photos.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

*I promise you the amber light in the middle are significantly more visible in person.

Anyone in the local area who wants to come check them out. Let me know. I'm available between Oakville, and Woodbridge (Anywhere in between)
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  8. Sil3nt611

Sil3nt611 Active Member

I'd leave out the light strip if it looks like that when unlit... Otherwise they look great.
    mrtn, k757 and level42 like this.
  9. LuvfiestaST

LuvfiestaST Active Member

Looks good.. whereabouts in Oakville? When?
  10. WScottCross

WScottCross Well-Known Member

They look great! Unfortunately, I still can't justify over $1K for headlights, no matter how good they look.
    Firesail likes this.