Fiesta ST Registry

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST Chat and Discussion' started by D1JL, Feb 10, 2014.

1. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

How come there is no Fiesta ST registry?

Dave

CarefreeAZ likes this.
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. CarefreeAZ

CarefreeAZ Active Member

That's a great thought, especially as there are not that many vehicles out there thus far. Perhaps something that this forum could initiate/link up to...

4. eRic

eRic Active Member

www.fordshowparts.com has Certificates of Authenticity for the 2013 Focus ST now so I would guess they'd have that for the 2014 Fiesta ST at some point when the 2014 model year ends and they start on the 2015 model.

5. D1JL

D1JL Well-Known Member

I thought we got a Certificates of Authenticity when we bought the car other wise known as the title/pink slip.

Dave

6. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

If the certificates are anything like the SVT ones... They would show your car's production number, and how many were built. ie... #347 out of 5000 built. ETC....

If not, I wouldn't see much point to it. It's not like I picked it up at the flea market and need a paper telling me it's legit.

I was kind of surprised when I called in though.. With the Raptors, the production #'s were easy to get. You can call anytime with your VIN and they'll tell you over the phone, just have to pay if you want the paper. But when I called in about the FiST #'s, I was flat out denied.

7. reddog99

reddog99 Active Member

With the production year incomplete, they wouldn't know yet how many were built.
    Unless they have decided beforehand to limit the total...